Zynaptiq UNFILTER updated to 1.3.0
22nd May 2019
Zynaptiq has announced version 1.3.0 of UNFILTER, their adaptive "smart" EQ.
UNFILTER is designed to solve even the most tricky corrective EQ tasks automatically (or manually, if preferred) - adaptively catch rogue frequencies, gently re-balance frequency response dynamically, apply sampled filter responses to a sound, or just use it as a clean, tight and smooth sounding free-form EQ. It's intended for artists and engineers working in sound design, mixing, mastering, forensics, broadcast, and audio-post.
The update, which is free for existing customers adds many smaller improvements, additions and fixes. Version 1.3.0 is a recommended update for all users.
- 154 new presets including sampled guitar amp and studio outboard transfer functions, room-tone/ambience filters for noise, mixing and mastering tools, voice characteristics "imprinters", odd-ball filters, thru-wall/door filtering, and more.
- Updated preset manager now displays currently loaded preset name and features previous/next preset buttons.
- Main parameters have their resolution increased to three digits after the decimal point when editing numerically.
- Parameter values now displayed for controls that are being changed or that have the mouse over them.
- HPF and GAIN slider length has been increased to match DCY and AVG sliders.
- Fixed random preset sort order on APFS-formatted SSD volumes.
- Updated to latest PACE components.
- Updated Kitty framework to latest version.
- Fixed AU sometimes not being seen before a system reboot on macOS High Sierra and newer.
- Updated Pre-/Post-Install scripts.
- Version number now displayed in macOS Finder's "Get Info" panel.
Price: USD 389/EUR 379* from the Zynaptiq website and authorized resellers worldwide, individually as well as as part of the ZAP II, REPAIR and MASTER bundles.
Special limited promotional pricing of USD 149 / EUR 159* is available May 22-31, 2019.
* All prices in EUR are quoted inclusive of 19% German VAT.
KVR Audio, Inc.