Zynaptiq has announced version 1.3.0 of UNFILTER, their adaptive "smart" EQ.
UNFILTER is designed to solve even the most tricky corrective EQ tasks automatically (or manually, if preferred) - adaptively catch rogue frequencies, gently re-balance frequency response dynamically, apply sampled filter responses to a sound, or just use it as a clean, tight and smooth sounding free-form EQ. It's intended for artists and engineers working in sound design, mixing, mastering, forensics, broadcast, and audio-post.
The update, which is free for existing customers adds many smaller improvements, additions and fixes. Version 1.3.0 is a recommended update for all users.
- 154 new presets including sampled guitar amp and studio outboard transfer functions, room-tone/ambience filters for noise, mixing and mastering tools, voice characteristics "imprinters", odd-ball filters, thru-wall/door filtering, and more.
- Updated preset manager now displays currently loaded preset name and features previous/next preset buttons.
- Main parameters have their resolution increased to three digits after the decimal point when editing numerically.
- Parameter values now displayed for controls that are being changed or that have the mouse over them.
- HPF and GAIN slider length has been increased to match DCY and AVG sliders.
- Fixed random preset sort order on APFS-formatted SSD volumes.
- Updated to latest PACE components.
- Updated Kitty framework to latest version.
- Fixed AU sometimes not being seen before a system reboot on macOS High Sierra and newer.
- Updated Pre-/Post-Install scripts.
- Version number now displayed in macOS Finder's "Get Info" panel.
Price: USD 389/EUR 379* from the Zynaptiq website and authorized resellers worldwide, individually as well as as part of the ZAP II, REPAIR and MASTER bundles.
Special limited promotional pricing of USD 149 / EUR 159* is available May 22-31, 2019.
* All prices in EUR are quoted inclusive of 19% German VAT.