MuTools updates MuLab and MUX Modular Plug-In to v8.3
15th November 2019
MuTools has updated MuLab and MUX Modular Plug-In to v8.3.
- Event mutes let you mute individual events.
- Multi-Point Envelope module: New "Global Level" parameter lets you automate and modulate the overall output level of a (looped) envelope.
- Windows 32-bit version: New "Convert REX Files" function that converts all REX files in a folder to standard WAV files which also include the REX slice markers.
- Event Graph Editor: When tweaking velocity beams or drawing a curve line, now a tool tip pops up showing relevant details while dragging the beam/line.
- VST Plug-In Manager: Extra category functions:
- Add category to selected plug-ins.
- Remove category from selected plug-ins.
- Remove all categories from selected plug-ins.
- Finetuned positioning of tooltips.
- "Help" sub-menu renamed to "Tools".
- Default shortcuts to Project Open/Save/Save As were not OK.
- Project Browser: When "What" = All Files and "Where" is a large file set (e.g. root folder) and "Which" didn't contain a name filter then this could overload MuLab/MUX resulting in a hang or crash.
- When auto-stretched sample events were clipped by the part's end, this was unintentionally taken into account by the auto-stretch.
- (Un) Muting tracks did not immediately redraw the parts to reflect their muted state.
- Previewing Multi-Samples and REX files from the Project Browser could cause a crash.
- Windows: When using both MuLab 32-bit and MuLab 64-bit and sharing the same user folder, the already inserted user key was not recognized between both versions and needed to be reinserted.
- Multi-Point Envelopes: When dragging a Loop Start/End point and then undoing and redoing that, this resulted in a bad envelope point.
- Multi-Point Envelopes: When just drawing a new point without dragging and then undoing and redoing that, this resulted in a bad envelope point.
All info and downloads on MuTools.com
KVR Audio, Inc.