zenAud.io updates ALK2 to v2.0.66 for Mac
16th May 2018
zenAud.io has released an update to its looper DAW, zenAud.io ALK2.
Version 2.0.66 has several bug-fixes and improvements:
- Clicking on a track's I/O now jumps to source/destination track.
- Fixed bug where notes were dropped on certain quantize settings.
- Fixed bug where exporting caused a crash for certain projects.
- S to activate zoom tool is now E. Fixed bug where key was needed to be pressed twice.
- Updated in-app logo.
- Fixed visual bug with import loading indicator.
- Activation button added. Users can now activate instantly.
- Remaining trial days now displayed.
- Window size is now remembered.
- Fixed audition icon visual bug.
- Big improvements to plugin scanning.
- Fix to allow ALK to run on Japanese keyboards.
- Loops now darkened on powered off tracks.
- Improvements to quantization.
- Fixed bug where notes stick on powered off MIDI track.
- Fixed crash when copying and pasting between songs.
- Improvements to installer.
- Updated app name to ALK2.
- New help menu item links to tutorial videos.
- Fixed importing of mono files.
- Other improvements and fixes.
- Instability when on some types of project imports.
- Quantization is too strict when entering a MIDI loop if the loop is adjacent to another MIDI loop.
zenAud.io would like to thank Luigi Ferrara and Ian Stephenson for assistance with this update.
KVR Audio, Inc.