HG Fortune: STS-21 Pro & free out now!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

odo wrote:hi Fortune
your skins are getting better and better :)
and the sound/idears are the best :)
Odo
yep
this sounds and looks sweet.
but so does your stuff odo ;-)
thanx

thanks
Radjo
Make Your Voice Heard!!
EUROPEAN VAPERS PROTEST 29th 2.00PM.It saved my life.

odo wrote:hi Fortune
your skins are getting better and better :)
and the sound/idears are the best :)
Odo
Hi Odo,
thanx for that :wink:

this year has been one of a very fast evolution towards better GUI (big thanks to Vera Kinter) and better sound quality. It payed that I had acquired some good hardware synths again to build up my own sample-library.
There are still a lot ideas in my head. But at times there have been delays as I did also develop a synth-engine for CWA Scope-platform with their SDK which is rather complicated to be handled. You need four steps there where you have only one in SE :( but I had to make fimiliar with that next to my current SE-developments. Now one of CWA is doing the GUI for that one so I don't know exactly when it is going to be released.

Anyway I'll take a short breath around X-mas using this time also to tweak my synths just for fun :D

cheers
HG

Why not develop a synth together, Odo and Günter??

mahtazz wrote:Why not develop a synth together, Odo and Günter??
In general not a bad idea.
But it has to be considered a lot e.g. what type of synth, and also, should it be a free one or a commercial one? A commercial one is not really suited as of too much bureaucracy involved. A free one can only be done in the spare time so this might take even longer than a normal dev.

cheers
HG

Fortune wrote:Quite soon a further patchbank for the STS-21 should be ready for download.

Also the ProtoPlasm Pro (registered version only) free update will be ready probably on Wednesday evening. Featuring 75 waves inside plus three complete new patchbanks - so the registered version comes with more than 1000 patches with this update release.

All registered users will be informed by email as sooon as the download will be available.

cheers
HG
Due to a slight delay the free update of ProtoPlasmPro should be available for download on thursday.

cheers
HG

Speaking as a Creamware user I'm getting very excited about this Scope project of yours too :)

aMUSEd wrote:Speaking as a Creamware user I'm getting very excited about this Scope project of yours too :)
well, it is a typical HG Fortune thingie :hihi: this time done with means of the Scope platform and of course with a special inside :D
By now I'm waiting for Andre's GUI - but he is quite busy atm.

cheers
HG

btw. You should have got a special email
:hihi:

I love that skin! I am going to try this thing because I have heard sooo much about it.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

aMUSEd wrote:Speaking as a Creamware user I'm getting very excited about this Scope project of yours too :)
Ditto !

Fortune wrote:
mahtazz wrote:Why not develop a synth together, Odo and Günter??
In general not a bad idea.
But it has to be considered a lot e.g. what type of synth, and also, should it be a free one or a commercial one? A commercial one is not really suited as of too much bureaucracy involved. A free one can only be done in the spare time so this might take even longer than a normal dev.

cheers
HG
And you Odo, what do you think??

Bassballjg wrote:
Fortune wrote:
Bassballjg wrote:I just got my STS 21 Pro, and after the time I spent with the free version, I am wildly, passionately head-over-heels in love with a synth for the first time since Wusikstation.

Anyone want a Dangerous Bear library for this bad boy?
I'd be interested (really) what You get out of this one :D

To me it was amazing to see (and hear) what the patchdesigners of the current patches did - esp. newcomer ANN(abelle) was a surprise to me.

cheers
HG
I will undertake this project shortly, and will keep folks informed as I go. No details as of yet, but it will involve some new samples I'm working on developing.
Update:

Work is in progress on the STS21 library. The sampleset is done and there are about 12 presets so far. No project title yet, suggestions welcome. If all goes as planned, it should be out next week. Price TBD.

After that, and concurrent with a few other things so I can't promise any dates, work will begin on the Protoplasm library. The current plan is that this will be a totally different soundset, though there may be some overlap for things like the basic analog waves.

Stay tuned, and, if you aren't using Fortune synths, treat yourself this Christmas. It will be the best present you ever gave yourself.

Return to “Instruments”