Please read and digest this set of rules for posting at KVR.
If you got one of these images in your sig, please scroll down to the signature section (check image size, number of lines of text and advertorial content in particular):
The standard phpBB FAQ is available here.
General Forum Rules
- Topics should be posted in the relevant forum. If you are seeking support for a product whose company has an official forum here at KVR please post in the company's forum.
- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will result in your post being edited / deleted, and you may be issued with a warning and / or a ban.
- Posting of any material, or links to any material (images/text/audio/video) deemed by a moderator to be pornographic, inflammatory, inciteful, racist, overtly political, illegal or generally offensive or inappropriate will result in your post being edited / deleted, and you may be issued with a warning and / or a ban.
- Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to, asking for information about, or blatantly bragging about using, warez, crackz, pirated sample content, re-printing material without permission, etc. will result in your post being edited / deleted, and you may be issued with a warning and / or a ban.
- If a thread is locked or deleted this happened for good reason so don't start another thread demanding to know why the first thread was locked/deleted as that too will also be locked/deleted - if you wish to complain about such an incident please contact us privately.
- Signatures are restricted in height to 60 pixels.
- Signatures may contain up to 4 lines* of text (If no images) - INCLUDING blank lines / line breaks.
- Text sizes should be between 9 and 12 (small and normal).
- Signatures may contain a single image that should be no bigger than 300px wide x 50px high and no larger than 10kb in file size and may NOT be animated -- If a signature contains an image it may only also contain one line* of text as opposed to 4 lines*.
- Text and images in signatures are subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, abuse, warez, political messages, etc.
Signatures may not contain:
- Advertising (i.e. NO graphical banners or text advertising commercial products, commercial websites, special offers, sales, group buys, etc. -- this includes referral and affiliate programs, offers to get a discount / special price on something, any mention of $XX or Save XX%, etc.), although you may have a link to your commercial products/website as long as the text/image is non advertorial, i.e. it should not contain text such as "latest offers", "buy our best plugins in the world", "Sale now on", etc.
- Profanity or Religious, Political, inflammatory, racist, sexual, etc. content.
- Signatures may NOT contain phpBB quote blocks because they take up too much space and are too easily confused with the actual post content.
KVR Forgets me - you appear to log in OK but your are returned to the main page and you are not logged in.
- Delete ALL cookies from kvraudio.com AND www.kvraudio.com and try again. You can do this automatically by clicking here
I've forgotten my password.
- Have your password e-mailed to you automatically [click here]. If you receive a message that your account is inactive please check that you have first activated your account from the original e-mail that was sent to you when you registered (or get a new activation email here).
NOTE: Changing your e-mail address in your profile will deactivate your account, a new activation e-mail will be sent to your new e-mail address and you will have to click the activation link in this e-mail before you can log back into KVR.
If ALL else fails contact the forum admin - here
- Please see the BBCode Guide
- Yes you can! In your profile you can choose to Hide other member signatures.
- Yes, click the New Post icon found to the left of the main topic title ()
phpBB offers the facility to Watch topics and notify you when someone replies. If you wish to stop receiving reply notifications for a specific topic please click the Stop watching this topic link for that topic - this link appears at the bottom of each page in the thread.
Remember, unchecking the Always notify me of replies box in your profile does not unwatch any topics you are already watching but it does stop the box from being ticked by default for all future posts you make.
You can see which topics you are watching (and stop watching all of them if you wish) in your User Control Panel.