New Wusikengine Presets Need Your Opinions.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A new soundset for the wusikengine is on it's way....It's not my creation....and i don't know if the developer wants me spitting details about it, so i'm not gonna say. What I can say though is that I'm making some of the factory presets for it. I'm going for a particularly...umm....BIG sound with this project. Not necessarily "heavy" or "dark"...just BIG and WIDE...in the stereo sense of the word. So, to see if i'm headed in the right direction, here are mp3 samples of the 7 presets I've made thus far: (no external processing at all...only wusikstation.)

1. C64 Super Sweep (filter opens on it's own)

2. Dirty Talker Funky Walker (yes, wusikstation plays the loop by its'self...the recording is just me holding down the C3 key for a while and letting WS do the rest)

3. Drama-Textures (I just hold down the key....I press 2 notes in total during this recording...listen carefully for the "breathing" part of the sound)

4. Just ADD Piano (The base for this sound is called "Additive Piano"...I've expanded it with the filters, which are velocity controlled to brighten/dampen the sound, light WS reverb and chorus, as well as the envelopes and WS EQ)

5. Machines Breath (Very scary preset! Great for a sci-fi movie or something. In the recording, I hit a key and hold it for a while...repeat with another key...then repeat again, except the recording cuts off. )

6. PoPMoD Bass (More WS Bass from frank! :D )

7. Stereuro Phase Lead (A thin, phasey lead sound. Make sure you've got the Repeat setting on in your media player....this is a really short clip.)

Now that you've heard them, please do me a favor and leave any comments/opinions/etc...up in this thread.....especially if you feel i've accomplished my goal of making the sounds HUGE. :)

Thanx

peace
frank. 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

*BUMPAGE* :D

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Really begging for attention, aren't you :D

Nice presets, and big sounds indeed.

I'm working on a bank for the same mysterious guy, and he's really got a wonderful beautiful exciting set of samples this time.

i might be too,if its the same guy.
if not forget i said anything...

or we may have to kill each other or some such :o

http://www.hansm.com/mp3/HM_demo.mp3
All patches from the new soundset... The first 2 minutes demonstrate the bass, the last minute is organ + EP.

M'Snah wrote:Really begging for attention, aren't you :D

Nice presets, and big sounds indeed.

I'm working on a bank for the same mysterious guy, and he's really got a wonderful beautiful exciting set of samples this time.
Not begging yet.....but defnitely acting a bit impatient. :oops: :hihi:

Thanx for the compliments :D

I agree on all counts in reference to the sampleset...I fell in love with it after browsing the first few.
Vurt wrote:i might be too,if its the same guy.
if not forget i said anything...

or we may have to kill each other or some such :o
Probably would have to kill eachother. :cry:
M'Snah wrote:http://www.hansm.com/mp3/HM_demo.mp3
All patches from the new soundset... The first 2 minutes demonstrate the bass, the last minute is organ + EP.
:o ooooh....nice creamy bass sound. :o Some creepy oriental type stuff going on in there as well. :love:

this "Mystery Developer" is going to have quite a product on his hands. 8)

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Oh, wow. I really love the "C64 Super Sweep", that's something I love :) also PoPModBass was to my liking.
A guy with serious GAS and lots of unused VSTs. But if I someday need them...

DotNoir wrote:Oh, wow. I really love the "C64 Super Sweep", that's something I love :) also PoPModBass was to my liking.
Hey DotNoir. Thanx! :D

Glad you mentioned PoPModBass is that list...Wasn't 100% sure about that one myself...but now i am. :)

8)

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Sounds really great, favs were 1,6,7. Am finally going to go out and buy wusik in a few days I think.

metrik wrote:Sounds really great, favs were 1,6,7. Am finally going to go out and buy wusik in a few days I think.
Great! :D Thanks for the feedback.

Alright everybody....the whore is going to sleep for now...promise not to wake me when you leave. :zzz:

-=ToTc Owns You=-

I love them ! Will they play on Wusik V1 too ?

kara wrote: I love them ! Will they play on Wusik V1 too ?
Thanks.

Yes, we have specific orders to create them in Wusik V1 format :D

kara wrote:
I love them ! Will they play on Wusik V1 too ?
Yup, Like M'Snah said....they will be in wusik version 1 and 2 formats. 8)

-=ToTc Owns You=-

1. Deep and gutural, not the kind of stuff you expect a sample based instrument to do well, cool.
2. Didn't care for it, can't see where I'd use it.
3. Cool pad, would have liked a subtle and slow panning effect maybe?
4. Sounded a bit like jingle you'd hear on mono TV in the 70's.
5. Cool sci-fi stuff, I'm a sucker for those sounds.
6. Never have enough bass sound, this one's cool.
7. Don't know if I'd use something like that or not, but I would certainly enjoy playing with it for a while.
Quote of the day: "If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names."--Elbert Hubbard 1856-1915

seems I´m doing also sounds for the same guy ;-)

well I aimed more at the ambient friends this time.

there are some interesting sounds that can create instant songs.

just hold a few notes and use the mod wheel.

here is a little example, just one patch and a few notes.

demo-1

all teh other siounds I heard so far, are nice imho so I think it will be a quite usefull package.

Return to “Instruments”