Got some money to burn...what should I buy?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

@kara:

Think of GOMP more like a midi filter (albeit a VERY intelligent filter), it simply modifies the incoming midi msg to whatever you want, the source can be anything as long as you can get your midi cable routed to GOMP, of course

Figure of speech down here...obviously not where you are :)

multree wrote:well if you really got some money to burn you might wanna consider buying a lighter... or a box of matches maybe
Mixcraft 8 Recording Studio : Reason 10

buy my spacehawk! :x :hihi:

audiobot202, what sort of sounds and/or features would you like to have? there is a bunch of stuff in your price range, so it might help narrow the search if you could offer some specifics, likes, dislikes, etc.

-ugo

Wusikstation...within your budget.
Some of my music Soundcloud Goseba

sonicfire wrote:buy my spacehawk! :x :hihi:
Got any more on that list of yours? I'm sitting on the fence here..

Hey Ugo, strangely enough I just bought Metallurgy :D
Can't wait to try it.

In the end I actually bought Adventus DF with the spare cash. Bit buggy in Tracktion, but with eXT it's fine. And some lovely sounds to boot.
Prodyon..yes, I did actually consider Spacehawk :)
That may go on the list.

Steve

ugo wrote:audiobot202, what sort of sounds and/or features would you like to have? there is a bunch of stuff in your price range, so it might help narrow the search if you could offer some specifics, likes, dislikes, etc.

-ugo

... meh

"No GOMP for you" :) I will remember!

audiobot202 wrote:Hey Ugo, strangely enough I just bought Metallurgy :D
Can't wait to try it.
thanks! i hope you dig it. :)

-ugo

IF I was a suspicious man, I would start to think this place is full of shills :) LOL

Metallurgy... Great choice :D !

daGuru wrote:IF I was a suspicious man, I would start to think this place is full of shills :) LOL
i can assure you this was not a setup. if his paypal account is the one i now think it is, his kvr screen name is not on the account and therefore i had no idea he was the one that made that purchase.

-ugo

daGuru wrote:IF I was a suspicious man, I would start to think this place is full of shills :) LOL
Hardly !
I've wanted Metallurgy for ages. Even had to sell another plugin just to fund it !

Steve

buy me some food!

Return to “Instruments”