Red Dragon

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Guys

RED DRAGON

man..it was a long while ago I did presets for this synth, but never heard word one here on this forum about it ( and may have missed it) but came across it just now, so thought i would post about it

http://www.electronisounds.com/RedDragon.html

all these sound designers from KvR pitched in as well:

Andrew Vernon
Bduffy
Elvaron
Gravehill
HM
Johnny X
Junebug
Kriminal
MoonDive
Orange Nut
Reverse Engineer
Rickard Steffensen
Ruca EFX
Sebo
Tim Conrardy
Torben Hansen
Wmph
Zerotonin

I guess you have to buy something from thier site, and then you get Red Dragon free...but anyway..theres the scoop. Its not a bad synth..just did not want it to go un-noticed wih all these Kvrists chipping in.

Tim

Who made the synth? :?:

SampleScience wrote:Who made the synth? :?:

http://www.electronisounds.com/

:-)

Tim

respect - a fine se-plug :D ...thx

tro

So it sounds better than it looks?? :D

Cheers.....CL :oops:

come on lockheed -
we can't all be photoshop wizards!
;)
and yes, with 384 included presets from some great sound designers - i'd say it actually DOES sound better than it looks!

:)
JUNEBUG

Funny, I could of swore Thomas Harris made some presets too...

come on lockheed -
we can't all be photoshop wizards!
I was just being a facetious wiseass, as is my style!! :P
I'm sure, given the stellar cast of designers involved,
it's a perfectly marvelous synth.

Cheers....CL :oops:

They actually managed to throw in just about every cool SE feature available, so it's kind of a good, 'all-round' SE synth. What it lacks in beauty it makes up for in ease of use. I found it handy for bass synths and classic sounds - but I'm no programming dynamo. :lol:

You're kidding, right? It includes only the most basic of functions but, because the basic building blocks of SE are so solid, it works. Kind of in the same way that the basic K-1 synth I did sounds way better than I thought it would.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote:You're kidding, right? It includes only the most basic of functions but, because the basic building blocks of SE are so solid, it works. Kind of in the same way that the basic K-1 synth I did sounds way better than I thought it would.
Just trying to be nice. Really, the most impressive thing about it is the amount of kvr-made presets, and because of that, one can see how versatile a very basic synthesizer can be. It ain't gonna change your life or anything, but I want to be supportive.

Return to “Instruments”