The great ProSounds giveaway!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

M'Snah wrote:I'd love to take advantage of this offer, but except for Albino I have none of these VST's :(. But if you're planning to do ABL / Cameleon / FabFilter TWin / M51 / Modelonia / Symptohm / Sytrus / VAZ / LL3 / Revitar....
You mean you don't have the free daHornet? :shock:

Hey great idea and good to see some life at Pro Sounds! :D
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:Hey great idea and good to see some life at Pro Sounds! :D
Thanks Marc. :D

I'm full time Pro-Sounds and ToTc Productions now. No more day job. :D So you'll be seeing plenty of life in both all over 2006. ;)

@KarmaComposer: Hi Mike, now that we've changed the promotion, do you think it's less confusing?
I like the spending of 100Euro better actually. This way, you could qualify by purchasing a handful of our smaller banks, or individual volumes from collections...or buy 2 bundles like the Albino collection or z3ta+Max and let's say, the daHornet bundle or the Vanguard bundle.

Just to make this known publicly, I am currently updating all of the soundsets in some way shape or form...you can expect a big re-design of the DaHornet, daAlpha2k, z3ta+Max, FM-7, BassStation, and other bundles in the future...which all registered customers of each will be afforded for no additional charge. All of our releases, including the FreeSets, are going to benefit from a new 'professional standard' preset manual/documentation method i'm developing...Don't want to give too much info away here, at least not until it's published...but it will benefit users of all skill levels by properly documenting each and every preset, as well as giving detailed tips on adjusting them to better fit your mixes. ;)

So, there's plenty of life breathing through the machine that is Pro-Sounds...set your expectations high. ;)

Let the preset purchasing frenzy begin! There are lots of PS-1's to be had!!! :D

Peace

Frank 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Pro-Sounds wrote:
M'Snah wrote:I'd love to take advantage of this offer, but except for Albino I have none of these VST's :(. But if you're planning to do ABL / Cameleon / FabFilter TWin / M51 / Modelonia / Symptohm / Sytrus / VAZ / LL3 / Revitar....
lololol.

Actually... you're right. ... It's on my pc, but I've never used it so far.

M'Snah wrote:
Pro-Sounds wrote:
lololol.

Actually... you're right. ... It's on my pc, but I've never used it so far.
Well who's fault is that? :lol: :P
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

I have some of these preset banks and the PS-1. They all sound good.

TotcProductions wrote:
M'Snah wrote:Actually... you're right. ... It's on my pc, but I've never used it so far.
Well who's fault is that? :lol: :P
Yours... well, actually, it's the fault of all the VST developers, who caused that I have far more stuff on my hard disk than I can use. (Even Wusikstation + TSW + SoundCell would be more than enough ;)).

Thanks anyway for mentioning it, working on a little tune with daHornet right now. I noticed it sounds a bit like ABL and ABL Pro :).

Return to “Instruments”