ChordME Updated To Humanise Notes

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ChordME has been updated to humanise the notes within the generated chords so that it now adds dynamics to your playing. The update can be downloaded from Here

Hopefully it should work okay but if you find any problems let me know 8)

Thanks

Caco

Hi Martin,

do you know how ChordME runs with Orion or Acid?

Thank you!

Thanks
I will give it a try, i love tools which make the chord stuff much easier to deal with.

mahtazz wrote:Hi Martin,

do you know how ChordME runs with Orion or Acid?

Thank you!
As far as I'm aware Orion cannot route MIDI between VSTs. It can send MIDI from one piano roll to another but not the output from a MIDI VST unfortunately so I think the only real workaround is to wrap ChordME in EnergyXT within Orion (the free demo is good enough to do this) or maybe try something like MIDI yoke?

I have never tried Acid so I don't know whether it will work or not? Would be interested to know if it does though if anybody can test it?

You can use VSTHost + legree as well probably as ChordME works well in VSTHost.

Hi & THANKS!!!!!

could you explain the humanise a bit more for me please?

i'm using the vsti vershion & set to 0 or 1 sound the same anything higher than that is just all over the place?

am i doing somthing roung? :oops:

thanx for this kewl plugin

Subz

djsubject wrote:Hi & THANKS!!!!!

i'm using the vsti vershion & set to 0 or 1 sound the same anything higher than that is just all over the place?

Subz
The humanise function generates a random number between the postive and negative value of the setting, e.g. set it to two and anything from -2 upto +2 gets added to the velocity of each note in the chord so at most there should be a difference of 4 between all the notes.

Thank you Caco...that's very nice of you. :D
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Caco wrote:
djsubject wrote:Hi & THANKS!!!!!

Subz
The humanise function generates a random number between the postive and negative value of the setting, e.g. set it to two and anything from -2 upto +2 gets added to the velocity of each note in the chord so at most there should be a difference of 4 between all the notes.
hmmm,

thanx for the info :)

but any setting abouve 1 is playing extra notes on release

using energyXT & the vsti vershion of your plugin

sorry if i am just miss understanding how to use it :oops:

allso a way to add custom chords would be really kewl aswell :) (although the list of chords allready in there look well kool :D

Subz

djsubject wrote:
hmmm,

Subz
It certainly shouldn't be doing that, I will have a look into it and sort it out.

Caco wrote:
djsubject wrote:
hmmm,

Subz
It certainly shouldn't be doing that, I will have a look into it and sort it out.
:D Thanks :)

allso what i find a problem with all chord plugins is that each used in the chord is played at the exact same time (this would not happen with a real played chord)

how hard would it be to add a randum delay to the other notes triggerd by your plugin?

hope i am not being cheekie :oops:

all the best

Subz

djsubject wrote:
Caco wrote:
djsubject wrote:
hmmm,

Subz
:D Thanks :)

allso what i find a problem with all chord plugins is that each used in the chord is played at the exact same time (this would not happen with a real played chord)

how hard would it be to add a randum delay to the other notes triggerd by your plugin?

hope i am not being cheekie :oops:

all the best

Subz
Hi Subz

I think I know why the humanise function sounds a bit wild in eXT so hopefully that will be sorted out soon. Humanising the timings of the individual notes is something I really want to include and am working on. Think this is more a long term goal though so don't expect it too soon. All suggestions and requests are welcome so if you have any others feel free to let me know 8)

Caco wrote: Hi Subz

I think I know why the humanise function sounds a bit wild in eXT so hopefully that will be sorted out soon. Humanising the timings of the individual notes is something I really want to include and am working on. Think this is more a long term goal though so don't expect it too soon. All suggestions and requests are welcome so if you have any others feel free to let me know 8)
8) glad to here about the eXT thing hopfully getting fixed :)

& the randum delay sounds like a nice update to look forward to :D

a idear i had is a sort of chord lern, for each kay, so you actavate a key play a chord & that chord is loaded to that key

just a thought,

Thanx again for the cool plugin :D

Subz

djsubject wrote:
a idear i had is a sort of chord lern, for each kay, so you actavate a key play a chord & that chord is loaded to that key

Subz
I like that idea, it makes the todo list 8)

how about 'legato' mode so it could 'hold' any notes that appear in the next chord and just change the new ones?

i do like it a lot as is. :)

Return to “Instruments”