New "ezee" Oatmeal skins (updated now "sharper")

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can you do a skin for eXT next? ;)

Wooooooo
w nices skin thanks

Thanks!
Now i can use the great synth!
Cheers.

Brilliant skin for a brilliant synth - I love the fact that the OSC, PWM and LFO phase and randomness settings are now in the appropriate sections.

Thanks EZEE!

Can't load the skins. It seems to be a path problem :( .
Eventually something intelligent will appear written here. Watch this space.

EZEE, you've done a great job on this skins! They lift the whole 'Oatmeal Experience' to a higher level. Thanks!

Thanx as always Ezee - these are just beautiful!! :tu:
"Music is native to the human mind. There is not a culture on Earth that does not have it, and our brains are wired to apprehend and be moved by its magic." - National Geographic, March 2005

gotta chime in too on this one- these skins are absolutely beautiful. i love the red one in particular.
Kick, punch, it's all in the mind.

excellent.

Thanks for all the kind comments! :oops: :)
Ja.x wrote:Can't load the skins. It seems to be a path problem :( .
Did you extract the zip with folders intact? You should have a folder called "ezeeskin2nord" and two oms files. Place all of these directly into Oatmeal's skin folder and it should work.
fred-hal wrote:Can you do a skin for eXT next? ;)
I've been thinking about it, I've even started a few times so the answer is a definate maybe! :)

great idea!
zort!

undef wrote:
great idea!
See my post above. ;)

Thinking about it, if I do an EXT skin it definately won't be until v2 comes out, just in case Jorgen changes everything.

Very nice indeed, easy on the eye and mind! Thank you!

ezeeboogie wrote: Thinking about it, if I do an EXT skin it definately won't be until v2 comes out, just in case Jorgen changes everything.
:tu:

Very beautiful skin for a biiig synth.
Great combo!

Return to “Instruments”