sampler that can ... um ... sample?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

other than slifty and reaktor does anybody know of an effect or instrument for the pc that can sample an audio stream/buffer, truncate and play back the sample at a midi command? like musolomo but for the pc maybe? i don't need anything complicated or fancy, just something that behaves like a basic hardware sampler.

DIRECT WAVE :)
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

dope, but i can't see a demo though ... err ... does anybody use this? stable? is there anything else out there?

LiveSlice is a powerful and fun beat slicer that can record live input (and can be used as an effect as well.

Lucifer2 can record Audio Buffer and do all sorts of nasty and wonderful thing to it.

One Shot Recorder from Devine Machine might suit your needs, haven't checked it thouroghly.
CubaseStudio4 µTonic/Rapture Nitro/GS-201/Ohmicide/TBK 1&3

Why not just use an audio editor? That's what the're for.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

C'mon, did you expect anything less from me :hihi:

Lovesign wrote:C'mon, did you expect anything less from me :hihi:
Yes.

JK, I don't even know who you are :D

camsr wrote:
Lovesign wrote:C'mon, did you expect anything less from me :hihi:
Yes.

JK, I don't even know who you are :D
But it can't do 24bit/96KHz !!

Saying that, neither can the S6000, but it's still the King Of Samplers :hihi:

The Emu EmulatorX does everything. Its a VSTi combined with hardware. Samples, edits, and is the instrument. Legendary Emu sampler, in a proper PC enviro...
And, oh shit! it does 192/24...

Return to “Instruments”