Wierd z3ta+ problem...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am using the demo of z3ta+ with FL Studio, and I want to buy it, but there is something really wierd going on. If I click on the bar at the bottom of the panel to play different notes, it works fine, and I get good sounds, but, as soon as I make a tune and press play it makes a very messy sound, which sounds like it is very detuned, and the cutoff frequency sounds much higher :( . This isnt mentioned in the demo limitations, and it also doesnt happen with all of the presets, just some. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

I think it probably has to do with the velocity that you're inputing. When you play the keyboard on the synth everything is at a fixed velocity. If the patch that you're playing has modulation assigned to velocity then it's going to change the sound when you play with different velocities. Try adjusting the velocities in your song, try really low velocites and really high ones. Then also take a look at the patches that are doing this. In the mod matrix does velocity control anything? If so try lowering the range in the mod matrix and see if that does it for you. I'm guessing this is what the problem is.
a.k.a. Airyck Sterrett

yep...that sounds like velocity to filter....youre prolly adding notes to the sequence with a very hi velo...
Vintage Drum Machine Kits for the Roland TR8-S & MC-707 https://rhythmelectronics.bandcamp.com

I've tried with different velocities, no difference :( . With the presets "Virus bass 01" and "Virus Bass 02" it does it, but with "Virus Bass 03" and "Virus Bass 04" it doesnt O_o ??! There seems to be no difference between them. Also, it sometimes happens when i make my own patches. Thanks for the help so far!

RGC Audio has a support forum here..I would ask there...Rene's a cool guy...maybe he can help you out. 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

ok man thanks I'll go and post it there :) .

Return to “Instruments”