Pillow Biter - mp3 of patches up. here how she screams.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

any complaints?? no? good, bump.

No complaints but I'd like to send you something once I get it done and see how you can make your baby sound.
PillowBiter II I've bee re-inserting into projects over the old version and I'm hoping I can make it make more sense.

Figures that your FSUs I master but not this perc synth lol.

Bump.

Nice synth. You do know what a "pillow biter" is, right?

markdeaton wrote:Nice synth. You do know what a "pillow biter" is, right?
i think it's a great name...

i'd suggest changing some mods to "man out", "ass in", "gay matrix", etc....

just to up the humour ante, you got a good start already!

Is Pillow Biter from the same person that developed Sqeak Box (or something like that). Hilarious :).

here's a handy link to define "pillow biter" for ya'll... he he....
@runagate, i'd love to hear more of your stuff, i'm still waiting on a decent mouse to do the artwork... so i can release a mix of your stuff... peace!

imo it's a pretty insensitive name.

good luck to you, dover. you just lost my attention.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

how so? i didn't think it was that bad... amusing at best, but i thought of the name when i was making it like a year ago, noise+filter, scream+pillow--- erm... not trying to be mean, i'm a pretty nice guy... anyone can use a pillow to smother screaming... the term is a generalized one... i hope you're not too upset!!

dover666 wrote:how so? i didn't think it was that bad... amusing at best, but i thought of the name when i was making it like a year ago, noise+filter, scream+pillow--- erm... not trying to be mean, i'm a pretty nice guy... anyone can use a pillow to smother screaming... the term is a generalized one... i hope you're not too upset!!
sometimes stuff that is funny will offend some...i hear all kinds of bashing towards all kinds of people everyday, sometimes in a lighthearted, humorous manner...as long as it isn't based on hate or prejudice, be your own guide....if you don't mean it, it don't mean anything....

FWIW, this thread seems to have the most views/replies of any thread i've seen....

okay, what does "pillow biter" mean?
check my profile for contact info.
msn messenger is my email as well.

Pillow Biter 190 up, 25 down

Someone who is receiving such a ridiculous anal pounding from a man's penis, a female with a foreign object such as a pole, or in many cases close relatives with shampoo bottles, that they choose to bite down on their pillow for some relief from the pain.

what is insensitive about naming a vst this?

I think its disgusting, but not insensitive.... and i have no problem downloading the demo ;)
check my profile for contact info.
msn messenger is my email as well.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... illowbiter

derogatory slang, check the vote count.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

ermm... i'm working on a newer// better concept... noize/rez ayone?
Last edited by dover666 on Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

bump

Return to “Instruments”