Love to get opinions on Hypersonic 2:) Seems like it is dead

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kevvvvv wrote:But if money was an issue I'd recommend looking at WusikStation.

Lots of new freshly recorded samples, and all dirt cheap - and on a platform that's much more flexible than HS2 - and now much faster loading - and loads of dead keen fans, and a monthly mag.

WS3 is a serious piece of kit.

And now it has the Platinum deal: $109 for 2 gigs :o

Take a look and weep http://www.wusik.com/index.php?pagep=wu ... sikstation

Except that it seems to be another William K scam job. I paid for W3 with sound sets to come a while back. Are we getting the additional soundsets we paid for? Hell no. William keeps doing stupid stuff like the Wuzik magazine, Electro-Wusik, etc. instead of producing the soundsets that were supposed to come with the package. FINISH WHAT WE PAID FOR, WILLIAM! You're back to taking peoples' money and not giving them what they paid for. Where are the vocal sets? Where are the string sets? You've only done half of the sets. Just like you did with the Pre-Buys a year or so ago.

He's got our money, so what the hell does he care if he doesn't fulfill his obligations? Y'all keep giving him money so you can get nothing that he promised in return. He's like a Nigerian email artist. "Send me your money and you will get all these wonderful things!" Then...you don't get shit. It's getting tiresome to see this criminal activity again and again. It's called fraud.

DON'T BUY WUSIKSTATION UNLESS YOU LIKE PAYING FOR SOMETHING YOU DON'T GET!! Buyer beware!

I wouldn't touch Hypersonic with a ten foot pole.
It's the price that is unrealistic. It's more than double what it is worth. These guys have big heads.

egarrard wrote:
kevvvvv wrote:But if money was an issue I'd recommend looking at WusikStation.

Lots of new freshly recorded samples, and all dirt cheap - and on a platform that's much more flexible than HS2 - and now much faster loading - and loads of dead keen fans, and a monthly mag.

WS3 is a serious piece of kit.

And now it has the Platinum deal: $109 for 2 gigs :o

Take a look and weep http://www.wusik.com/index.php?pagep=wu ... sikstation

Except that it seems to be another William K scam job. I paid for W3 with sound sets to come a while back. Are we getting the additional soundsets we paid for? Hell no. William keeps doing stupid stuff like the Wuzik magazine, Electro-Wusik, etc. instead of producing the soundsets that were supposed to come with the package. FINISH WHAT WE PAID FOR, WILLIAM! You're back to taking peoples' money and not giving them what they paid for. Where are the vocal sets? Where are the string sets? You've only done half of the sets. Just like you did with the Pre-Buys a year or so ago.

He's got our money, so what the hell does he care if he doesn't fulfill his obligations? Y'all keep giving him money so you can get nothing that he promised in return. He's like a Nigerian email artist. "Send me your money and you will get all these wonderful things!" Then...you don't get shit. It's getting tiresome to see this criminal activity again and again. It's called fraud.

DON'T BUY WUSIKSTATION UNLESS YOU LIKE PAYING FOR SOMETHING YOU DON'T GET!! Buyer beware!
Total and complete bunk. WilliamK is an honest business person and delivers ALL that he promises and more. Wusikstation is indeed a fabulous piece of kit.

What egarrand stated is partly true - but I hardly agree that William is a thief! Thieves don't stick around and try to improve their base product every 10 minutes. They create crap and then create schemes to make more money. I WILL say that William is a bit spread out. In his defense, he stated very clearly (a year ago) when he introduced the HQ sets that they would be done when they are done - no timetable and no promises. He also never said it would take over a year to do one more guitar!!!

I can see where people get angry about multiple projects - but the Wusik Sound Magazine is an EXCELLENT product and a great idea. It offers hundreds of dollars worth of samples, a great e-zine, and costs next to nothing.

Honestly, just be patient. You WILL get what you paid for . . . eventually. That's not thievery - that's just being a bit over-burdened. William will make good. He always has.

By the way, Wusik is probably THE BEST VALUE in the entire vsti-world. You can get it for either $10 or a CM magazine at the low end (and all wusikSND sample sets do load into that) or V2 or V3 and take advantage of incredible features.

While I disagree that Wusik is like Hypersonic and so not really OT for this thread, it is a superb instrument and really should be in everyone's vsti arsenal. It's very programmable, fun to use, the sounds you can buy are inexpensive, a vibrant user community, a vibrant and ever-expanding 3rd party support center and a business owner that truly cares about his clients despite his goofy ideas sometimes.

By all means get Wusik. It's not like Dimension Pro or ADD (or Hypersonic 1 or 2), but it is also an excellent rompler and synth in it's own right.

Mike

karmacomposer
Honestly, just be patient. You WILL get what you paid for . . . eventually. That's not thievery - that's just being a bit over-burdened. William will make good. He always has.
That seems about right
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Dimension Pro and Rapture are not buggy at all - very stable. The designer, Rene of Zeta fame, knows what he is doing.

kevvvvv wrote:karmacomposer
That seems about right
Yeah. William was willing to go to great lengths to help me with my Wusikstation problems before I was even a customer. He's definitely become one of my favorite developers and one of my favorite people on KVR.

If he were a scam artist, why would he offer Wusik V1 for only ten bucks, and why would he go out of his way to give just about everyone discounts and/or special deals? :P Sure all the special offers confuse people sometimes, but the guy really seems to mean well and deserves a great deal of respect. :D

But yeah, +1 to Wusik. With Extreme Sample Converter it's gold.
Mizutaphile.

Ildon:

Yep. I agree 100%

Mike

Return to “Instruments”