i <3 GTG*

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ok, so i just stumbled onto these freebies again. man, these are beautiful instruments. love the ui's love the sounds, so much of my youth is somehow captured inside of these.

the only thing i miss from them is some way to use modwheel.

JP7A, K1, KWOP7, NK1001, etc, man.. great great freebies! :love:

please add modwheel GTG!

:hug:

E-flex 3 was always my fav

what is that? don't see it on the site?

grymmjack wrote:...some way to use modwheel...
Just tried GTG_Unit_1 for the ring mod lfo adjust via modwheel...too cool. Thanks for bumping this stuff...

grymmjack wrote:what is that? don't see it on the site?
It's obselete by now I think, with the JP7 and such, but it was my fav as well from GTG. All the super small synths are gone and replaced with slightly larger ones that really do what their predecessors did and more. I do like the drumsynths with the pictoral rep. :tu:

nice thread!

yea, i love all the GTG synths. i use em regularly.
ImageImageImageImage

That's especially odd since I thought I recalled you saying you were making some of your gui art for GTG.
I guess not, eh?

I've used GTG synths quite a lot before in songs.

GTG VSTi page for the lazy

ah ok. yes, i'm really in love with the sounds these make right off the bat. the designer/preset makers (whomever they are) must have the same love for the era i do. i tried these out before, as i mentioned, but i have learned much about synthesis and hwo to work things since i first tried them. i've been revisiting many old ones that didn't make the initial (and quite ignorant) cut when i did my vst pruning. :)

unit1 is the only one of the synths i mentioned that supports modwheel :(

that's a bummer because they are very playable, tweakable, sound great, and are extremely friendly to me. is it difficult to implement something like modwheel after the fact? assuming the dev has the projects still in source synthedit form? i wonder why he didn't do it with the older ones. i don't know, hence i ask, but if he never updates them to support modwheel i'll still use them and automate on my own with pitchbend and such i suppose.

anyway, great synths!

good stuff gtg synths :)

runagate wrote:That's especially odd since I thought I recalled you saying you were making some of your gui art for GTG.
I guess not, eh?

I've used GTG synths quite a lot before in songs.

GTG VSTi page for the lazy
if you are talking to me runa, i haven't ever been asked nor do i feel that the synths need any additional work in that category, personally. they aren't whizbang wow necessarily like some other more modern UI's but they are very quaint, functional, and usable imo. in fact, that's part of the charm that turned me on about them. the cute controls and the placements and sizes of them are perfectly fine by me.

if the dev did those himself, i commend him for it. they are quite good.

maybe you had confused GTG with GVST? which yes, i am still skinning (endless work with the entire suite of frackin 19 plugins.... yeeeeeesh)

Indeed, I must be... Ah, GVST is who makes GSinthG :)

Return to “Instruments”