17%
Cathedral (pipe organ synth)
30%
Clavia Lab 2
20%

Total votes: 71

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Quick progress report - everything is getting nearer, but it looks like String Thing 2 will be the first past the post followed by Bowin, then Super Spook keys and Cathedral coming in last.

I should also say that I am sooo sorry that this stuff is taking so long as I remember I said it would be only 10 days to go about a month ago (but life is what happens when you are busy making other plans and everything is taking longer than expected). So sorry to all those people who are waiting and I will try to get soemthing released really soon, I promise...
Have a better one - Saul Cross :-)

Don't promise, take your time... :)
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Hey Saul, will we be able to write vst automation with super spook keys with the xy pad? i dont use any external controllers so the only way to do it would be draw in automation into the host, or move my mouse!

ttoz wrote:Hey Saul, will we be able to write vst automation with super spook keys with the xy pad? i dont use any external controllers so the only way to do it would be draw in automation into the host, or move my mouse!
This is one of the things I am looking into - if I can get the control out so that it can be recorded, but it is this and a bug I found when trying to switch the spring on and opff that is now taking the time. Hopefully it will be possible and that will certainly be a big improvement as you can only record from midi keyboard or external controllers in the original version.

Super spook keys is almost here, just one issue to work on and some presets to create _ I hope to have it available for download within the next week - sorry for all the delays

saulc12 wrote:Super spook keys is almost here, just one issue to work on and some presets to create _ I hope to have it available for download within the next week - sorry for all the delays
Yeessssss !
:hyper: :love: :party: :tu:
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Looking forward!

Super Spook Keys now available for download from this link:

http://www.simple-media.co.uk/music/vst ... okKeys.rar

Known issues:

keyboard play is not fully working so sounds under mouse play do not sound the same when played via keyboard (sorry)

Midi out has not been fully checked yet, mouse movements on grid can be recorded as automation at least but may not work as other midi cc output.

Midi CC for grid is x= cc#60 and y =cc#61

Please note that you muct set your host to send MIDI CC to super spook keys to use continuous controls properly, your hosts automation fetures may also allow you to assign other CC to ~60 and #61 so yhis may prove to be the best feature as there are now more options for control.

I will be addressing these known issues as soon.

Have fun and feel free to send comments

Thanks!
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

Thank you very much

keep it up
:D

Please do a VOC-2. It's a one of a kind synth. From there thre's only Angelina, which I don't have, and for freebies, maybe Whistler and Chimera are distant cousins. There simply are TOO FEW of these kinds of synths available for beginners. I think you have some of the BEST (my only) string synths anywhere, but I would have to ask for a VOC 2 before another one of those. :)

Debutante wrote:Please do a VOC-2. It's a one of a kind synth. From there thre's only Angelina, which I don't have, and for freebies, maybe Whistler and Chimera are distant cousins. There simply are TOO FEW of these kinds of synths available for beginners. I think you have some of the BEST (my only) string synths anywhere, but I would have to ask for a VOC 2 before another one of those. :)
I have considered doing a super-voc one, but have to finish the other synths in development first and SSK is the first new release I made in almost two years so as you might guess I don't have as much free time available to dedicate to synth development now, but I will still consider a voc-two or super-voc one

Return to “Instruments”