Tweakbench PEACH!!! My favorite new plug!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:-o This is the coolest plug I've come across in a while....I really like Toad, too.

I LOVE atari/nintendo type sounds....and this synth is really good. Peach and Toad are my favorite new discoveries in the software world.

AND they're FREE.

does anybody have any banks or presets they wanna share for PEACH?

If not, try it and see what you think. I really like it.

Hi lagwagon,
Tweakbench IS a treasure trove, but if you still need more atari/nintendo fizz n chips is just what the doctor ordered 8)

A brilliant source of oldskool game sounds is the MAME32 Arcade Machine Emulator. There are thousands of games(roms) available and most of them have the ability to do a sound test where you can listen to all the sounds used in the game...just sample the sounds you like and use them in kontakt or whatever.
We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.

ELEKTROID wrote:A brilliant source of oldskool game sounds is the MAME32 Arcade Machine Emulator. There are thousands of games(roms) available and most of them have the ability to do a sound test where you can listen to all the sounds used in the game...just sample the sounds you like and use them in kontakt or whatever.
Another way for Atari stuff is to use STeem Engine. You can directly output the soundtrack to a .wav file.

http://steem.atari.st/

At the last count I have downloaded over 4000 Games - so there's plenty to choose from. :)

One of my fav ST soundtracks is to 'Speedball II' - damn good game as well

lagwagon wrote::-o This is the coolest plug I've come across in a while....I really like Toad, too.
glad you like it! there are indeed some more game sound plugins coming up soon.. so keep an eye out. :)

Return to “Instruments”