Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

RBR, think ya can make this thing fly?

here's the se1 file:

http://web.archive.org/web/200501301602 ... Thingy.se1

here's the plug, which can't load without the .dat :
http://web.archive.org/web/200401062132 ... Thingy.dll

both may need the "eidenk trick" to function...

when i try to load the se file, it says i need the latest synthedit, but that doesn't seem to make any difference...
or i am too stupid.
;)

more likely.....
I wish my lawn was Emo, so it would cut itself...
My Music (updated link)
f**k CANCER

Wow, people please quote that long list a couple of times more, it's so amusing to scroll! :D :lol:

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
pinkjimiphoton wrote:
_____ wrote:
mztk wrote:
spacedad wrote:http://www.datafilehost.com/download-fb5fcd07.html (http://www.datafilehost.com/download-fb5fcd07.html)
xmasgems re-upped.
happyNY!
xlnt! thanks spacedad :tu:

ok, well, i went through eidenk's list, and, shamefully,
i don#t think i have THESE: ( LOOOOL ) :D
or don't recognize/not sure if have all..have missed some links, too..

these, AFAIC, are what could be considered vst obscurities.
( some i may just not recognise..in order to know what i'm missing,
i'd have to have a similar list of what i've got,or a better memory...
forget it.)
NB: there may be some obvious mistakes.
( how did eidenk produce that list? just hard work, or a nifty
listing app?)

so here it is, vst eldorado, briefly
glimpsed.. :-o :D ( should take care of page 318..)

[mod edit: repeat of huge list deleted; read the original post if you want to see it]

any chance of an upload? hahaha
hey, links, pointers, hints, y'know...NO RUSH! :lol:
Here's one: Google the name of the plug-in. Half of those things are still available from the developers website. I googled a bunch of them and they were there.

This threads almost impossible to navigate. It would be nice if the original idea- uploading VSTs that have since disappeared- was all this thread was about. It would make it easier looking for plug-ins that are no longer hosted by the original authors if you didn't have to wade through links of *EVERY* free piece of audio software on the internet.

bitch, bitch, bitch....
If this thread wasn't so full of absolute bullshit, you might have noticed that I only made one comment.
you wanna compile all this stuff, f**king go for it man, or quit bitching.
I don't want to compile anything. I was just saying that this thread is hard to navigate and that posting links to software that is still available from the original authors website makes the task of looking for software that has vanished from the internet, in this thead, extremely difficult. If you find a nice piece of free software, why not just post a new thread about it, instead of using an existing thread with links to (otherwise) unavailable software?
maybe accept the fact that a whole bunch of us have been searching for all kindsa shit for folks to try use and posess for FREE and if ya ain;t happy, take your belly aching bullshit somewhere else.
Yes, lots of you have been searching for "all kindsa shit". Nice work, I'll send you a t-shirt in the mail, would that make you feel better? I'm sincerely sorry I have better things to do with my life than visit each and every one of the 10,000 links that google gave me for the words "free" and "software". I like to write music, and spend time with friends etc. etc. But if i'm not welcome here, i'll leave you in peace :) Clearly, you are a very busy person, and don't have time to read other people's posts in your gigantic thread.
no offense ( read that take offense, i don;t care) but if ya ain;'t happy, go somewhere else, cuz the rest of us could givce a flying f**k about listening to some fool bitch about a gift horse's teeth.
No offense taken, at least on my side. On the other hand, you my friend appear to be delirious.
as for developers looking for shit?
... Didn't mention it? Perhaps read my original post, i know it's hard to read anything here amongst hundreds of completely useless links but here you go again:
I wrote:Here's one: Google the name of the plug-in. Half of those things are still available from the developers website. I googled a bunch of them and they were there.

This threads almost impossible to navigate. It would be nice if the original idea- uploading VSTs that have since disappeared- was all this thread was about. It would make it easier looking for plug-ins that are no longer hosted by the original authors if you didn't have to wade through links of *EVERY* free piece of audio software on the internet.
Didn't mention developers looking for anything...
ask osiris and kaitop and others if it was worth going thru the thread that regained them some of their lost software,
That's nice. Was that in the first 150 pages of the thread, or the last?
or like you said, use f**king google, which lists every single plug and link we have posted.
That doesn't make any sense either but then again the majority of your post didn't either.

Out of curiosity, if Google lists every plug-in and link you have posted, why bother re-posting it here? And half of the ones listed here also appear on the kvr database..? So the point is..?
that said, either quit bitching, do it yourself, or move on.
I haven't been bitching. You certainly have been. And as for "doing it myself"... exactly what do you mean i should do by myself?
cuz whining abvout shit ain;t getting you any brownie points from us, and alot of the stuff you consider poo sometimes is exactly what someione else is looking for.
You called it shit, not me. Again, I think you need to see a doctor.
end of rant, hopefully permanently, as i don;t wanna drag down the spirit of this thread.
Shame, it's been the most interesting thing in this thread, for me anyway...

like i said, you want everything compiled?
Err... I've answered this before; "No".
cool..
you're elected.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ok, if you insist... here's a link: www.kvraudio.com (http://www.kvraudio.com)

More there to play with than one person has in a lifetime.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
pinkjimiphoton wrote:
mztk wrote:
spacedad wrote:http://www.datafilehost.com/download-fb5fcd07.html (http://www.datafilehost.com/download-fb5fcd07.html)
xmasgems re-upped.
happyNY!
xlnt! thanks spacedad :tu:

ok, well, i went through eidenk's list, and, shamefully,
i don#t think i have THESE: ( LOOOOL ) :D
or don't recognize/not sure if have all..have missed some links, too..

these, AFAIC, are what could be considered vst obscurities.
( some i may just not recognise..in order to know what i'm missing,
i'd have to have a similar list of what i've got,or a better memory...
forget it.)
NB: there may be some obvious mistakes.
( how did eidenk produce that list? just hard work, or a nifty
listing app?)

so here it is, vst eldorado, briefly
glimpsed.. :-o :D ( should take care of page 318..)

[mod edit: repeat of huge list deleted; read the original post if you want to see it]

any chance of an upload? hahaha
hey, links, pointers, hints, y'know...NO RUSH! :lol:
i have quite a few of them, will see when i get a chance , hope to be home mid week sometime.
peace
I have some too. I found them by Googling the name of the VST or the developer. Thought i'd mention it again because you didn't seem to notice that I pointed this out in my previous post. I know you're busy Jim, but instead of uploading things that already exist, you could save some time just by letting someone know that they haven't vanished yet.

____ quit it, you are making a massive prick out of yourself.

Seriously alot of time and effort has gone into this thread, you come along and waste a shitload of space with nothing but BS in your posts.

Why dont you go and give Gersic's site some grief or hit down on burnie's list?
oh you probably have already still seems like you FAIL in getting any point across even though you go to the trouble of posting it twice

Most of the plug-ins in the database here are deadlinks - go have a look for yourself

Now pretty please with sugar on top get the f**k out of my sight you shit stirring c**t

NEKRO.MACHINE wrote:____ quit it, you are making a massive prick out of yourself.

Seriously alot of time and effort has gone into this thread, you come along and waste a shitload of space with nothing but BS in your posts.
And YOU dare to say such a thing with the massive amount of off-topic drivel you have littered this thread with....

Your latest offering just a few days ago consisted in extremely offending material again, revolving as usual around your obsessions with gays and suicide etc.. all of which I and everyone else don't give a f**k about dude, especially in this thread.
NEKRO.MACHINE wrote:Now pretty please with sugar on top get the f**k out of my sight you shit stirring c**t
And now get out of my my sight you friggin abusive scat. :D

NEKRO.MACHINE wrote:____ quit it, you are making a massive prick out of yourself.

Why dont you go and give Gersic's site some grief or hit down on burnie's list?

oh you probably have already still seems like you FAIL in getting any point across even though you go to the trouble of posting it twice

Most of the plug-ins in the database here are deadlinks - go have a look for yourself

Now pretty please with sugar on top get the f**k out of my sight you shit stirring c**t
I'm sorry, did i offend your boyfriend?

I must say, the two of you are quite sensitive! All i asked was why there are hundreds of links to software that exists on the authors website already; and suggested that looking for software where there are "deadlinks in the database" in this thread is difficult when there are so many pages full of "live" links for software that doesn't need to be "re-upped".

Add to that some of the plugins that are being requested here already exists on the authors websites. For example, try googling "xoxos", and you will find some of the plug-ins requested on his site... Amazing!

So then, I find it quite ironic I'm being accused of wasting "a shitload of space with nothing but BS" given there are massively long posts asking for software that is still freely available!

I don't think that warranted the response I got from pinkjimiphoton. I'm might be new here but I made one suggestion, and got the most paranoid and delusional response back; which didn't have a sensible answer to anything I originally queried.

And I don't think I deserved being called a c**t by you!

I sincerely hope the two of you lovers have good luck in finding, linking, and uploading every single piece of software related to audio.

I didn't realise posting in a thread on a public forum would illicit this sort of reaction...

So I will leave you in peace :)

... but just one thing before I go; did anyone ever check the file "o-lleg.rar"? I mentioned that originally the files in that archive came from a website that contained Warez, and suggested that it contained files that probably shouldn't be shared.

Turns out I was right; the first plug-ins i checked there are the "NinjaPlugs". They distributable under Creative Commons "as long as all the files in the original dmg file are included."

They are not.

Furthuremore, the images, which are also included as unextracted .png files in the archive, are from little-gamers.com; a commercial site. I don't think they have given any permission to distribute their works.

This was just *one* file i looked at in that archive; doubtless, hundreds of other files in that archive are not legally allowed to be distributed.

I hope that the horrible reaction I received from the two of you is because of your own lovers tiff, and not because I pointed out that you are sharing files that you are not allowed to...

... And just to be clear:

I'm not suggesting anyone here is purposefully distributing warez or illegal software or anything they shouldn't;

Just pointing out that biting the head of someone trying to help is absurd!

Peace!

PS: Thanks eidenk ;)

Temporary lock while derailment, trolling, useless multiple copies of the same list of hundreds or thousands of software names, etc. are moved into a separate thread. Because it's going to be a long chore, don't expect the thread to be unlocked soon.

eidenk wrote:If you feel it is innapropriate to post such a link, please get in touch with a moderator so that he can remove them from all the threads they are in.
Exactly.

Okay, I've removed the repeats of a list that nobody is going to need repeated. Now it's possible actually to read previous two pages. Just so nobody misses it:

DO NOT QUOTE THE HUGE LIST OF PLUG-INS AGAIN. There is no need for it and it makes it next to impossible to read the thread.

@Dean: Quit allowing yourself to be trolled -- and quit the abuse and hate speech; it's unacceptable. Calling stuff you don't like "gay" is not civil, capisce?

@___: Quit trolling immediately.

@everyone else: Stay on topic, please. And police your own uploads. If there's anything you do not KNOW FOR CERTAIN is legal to share, DO NOT MAKE IT AVAILABLE. Not sure? Don't share. No exceptions.

Thanks, Meffy.

To PinkJimi- I tried that Se1 file today in Synthedit, it said unknown something-or-other, it's not going to work.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

RunBeerRun wrote:Thanks, Meffy.

To PinkJimi- I tried that Se1 file today in Synthedit, it said unknown something-or-other, it's not going to work.
i tried it too, not working..'unexpected file format'

Yes totally meffy

Thanks Meffy for clearing the trash out. I saw this topic was locked for some time earlier today, but I read the quoted list of plugins and I saw several of my plugins in this list. Most of them are available on my site (see my sig), but there where several that was, after what I understood, gathered from torrents of my stuff. I don't permit torrents of my free plugins shared here or anywhere else for that matter. If I've done a plugin and you want it then ask me via PM instead. The thing is that this torrent wasn't put up by me in the first place. It was some plugins I gave away as an xmas gift a few years ago. Just my two cents of wisdome.
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

Return to “Instruments”