this plug in is amazing

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

it actually sounds like shite, but I applied some heavily modulated anechoic room simulator on it - feeling the revolution of sound now---

Cinebient wrote:This plug-in is so great it should get a sticky thread.
Absolutely! :tu:

Teksonik wrote:
mutantdog wrote:Looks like we have an early contender for the most pointless complaint of the year. :P
Yep you win........ :tu:

I forgot that KVR members are easily amused by vacuous content. :dog:

I wonder how much it would cost to buy KVR ? Then I could delete crap threads like this or at least move them to where they belong and perma-ban all members who annoy me. Although it might take a while to perma-ban 200,000 members...... :shrug:
Ask Wagtunes!
He makes tons of money with his soundsets, is endorsed via Twitter and actually the godfather of KVR. You both will enlighten us after your take-over!
8)

NAD wrote:
Teksonik wrote:After 240 pages every joke has already been made and none of them are funny. :wink:
Actually some of the earlier one were pretty funny. Can't remember them now though....
If you can‘t remember your past then it was a gorgeous time!

FLWrd wrote:Are the rumours true that this plugin is going to a cloud/rental model?
Yes! :tu:

martinjuenke wrote:
Teksonik wrote:I wonder how much it would cost to buy KVR ? Then I could delete crap threads like this or at least move them to where they belong and perma-ban all members who annoy me. Although it might take a while to perma-ban 200,000 members...... :shrug:
Ask Wagtunes!
He makes tons of money with his soundsets, is endorsed via Twitter and actually the godfather of KVR. You both will enlighten us after your take-over!
8)
Wags could help compile a list of the 200,000 members to ban.

Yeah, but this plugin though...

garryknight wrote:Yeah, but this plugin though...
This plugin is astonishing because it‘s nearly 10 years old and still working, reliable and extraordinary sounding! In 26th of January we‘ll celebrate the 10th anniversary... :party:

mutantdog wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
Teksonik wrote:I wonder how much it would cost to buy KVR ? Then I could delete crap threads like this or at least move them to where they belong and perma-ban all members who annoy me. Although it might take a while to perma-ban 200,000 members...... :shrug:
Ask Wagtunes!
8)
Wags could help compile a list of the 200,000 members to ban.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just cuz 244 pages an I aint posted here yet....an it looks like I'm getting banned pretty soon.

I heard this plugin was on the wrong side of the loudness wars and fled to Argentina....

(Anyone made that one yet, Teksonik?)
ImageImageImageImage

Is this thread x64bit vst3 sidechain instrument input compatible yet and where's the friggin dongle?

deastman wrote:
Z3R0T0N1N wrote:Richard 23 is said to be a long-time user of this plugin.
I'm looking for this plugin...
To sell it to other men?
resistors are futile you will be simulated
Soundcloud
T4M

yeah so anyways

Return to “Instruments”