LittleOne, Little Phatty emulation

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ingonator wrote:Or is the reason that those hosts are handling the specifications more "generous" ?! :)
Yes! And Cubase perhaps don't ;)

LittleOne v1.1.1 is published:
http://www.xhun-audio.com/site/xhun.php?page=download

quote:
"LittleOne updated to version 1.1.1:

Updated/Fixed:
All parameters in LittleOne synth/O.S., Sequencer, Trancegate, MFX1, MFX2 are now fully mapped.
Following reports of several Users/Customers satisfied by the good value for money, we decided to keep the LittleOne price to 45€."

Only minor changes from 1.1, mostly about parameter mapping. The most important part is maybe that the price will stay at 45 Euros.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Obviously the pricing is your decision but for many of us with over stuffed VST folders 45€ is too much to generate the interested , impulse buy.

Ingonator wrote:LittleOne v1.1.1 is published:
http://www.xhun-audio.com/site/xhun.php?page=download

quote:
"LittleOne updated to version 1.1.1:

Updated/Fixed:
All parameters in LittleOne synth/O.S., Sequencer, Trancegate, MFX1, MFX2 are now fully mapped.
Following reports of several Users/Customers satisfied by the good value for money, we decided to keep the LittleOne price to 45€."

Only minor changes from 1.1, mostly about parameter mapping. The most important part is maybe that the price will stay at 45 Euros.

Scotty wrote:Obviously the pricing is your decision but for many of us with over stuffed VST folders 45€ is too much to generate the interested , impulse buy.
No, it's not my decision since it's Bruno's and not my company. :o
I just asked him some time ago by email if it's possible to keep the current price.
That's for the moment and nobody knows if the price will change again in the future, at least it is possible.

BTW the email address for direct contact is no secret, it's here:
http://www.xhun-audio.com/site/xhun.php?page=credits

Contact via KVR is here:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/profile.p ... e&u=226108
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

OMG @ this thread. xD I look for info and user experiences about this synth, as the dev just published LittleOne BE, which ships with Beat mag, and what i find is a thread full of mentoring about legal issues, and people who complain about the price. Now i read a lot and learned nothing. KVR can suck sometimes. :P

In my mind(!) it is not very good a conception of making emulation of this synth. It sound nice and dynamic but.... a programing is much more unconfortable than hardware. In a hardware you put one finger on button and other holds a knob (in the same time). In a soft we have only mouse and twice cliks (and loss time)... Xhun could to discard a idea of ONE knob and give more knobs. I know - a design but for me it is a little bit like throw the baby out with the bath-water...

peach wrote:In my mind(!) it is not very good a conception of making emulation of this synth. It sound nice and dynamic but.... a programing is much more unconfortable than hardware. In a hardware you put one finger on button and other holds a knob (in the same time). In a soft we have only mouse and twice cliks (and loss time)... Xhun could to discard a idea of ONE knob and give more knobs. I know - a design but for me it is a little bit like throw the baby out with the bath-water...
thats not true, ever heard that people use controller for it?
another thing: what you mean with one knob i dont get since little phatty have more knobs on two sections. why more knobs?

Hmm, never saw this thread before. Or the drama. Didn't realise Little One was so old!

The GUI is limited, in perhaps a dumb way. But with a knobby controller and your most twiddled stuff mapped to it, you pretty much don't have that limitation any more.

not exactly. ever heard there are different controllers? i mean if use a simply keyboard you have only mouse - not so comfortable by this synth :)
therefore i write about idea more knobs (but only for likers a mouse) - i am after a few moments play of this synth.

when is a CM version coming out?

Return to “Instruments”