Ichiro Toda Updates Synth1 !!!!!1.12version!!!!!!!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Synth1

The wide variety and sheer number of patches available for Synth1 only indicate how easy it is to program, and what diverse sounds that ease of programming can produce! These plentiful patches make the synth very accessible to newbies and those who rely more heavily on presets. The patches do not in any way reflect negatively on the usefullness of Synth1, but only adds to its power for all. It is what it is - and that's one of the best freeware synths of all time. Period!

And to be honest, there are still MANY more sounds to explore and create beyond the 8000 or so patches already available!

If you don't like it - that's cool! But I for one really love it, and admire its power, and am so grateful for all it has brought to my musical life! :)

1つの実際に愛のためのIそれは、力を賞賛し、私はある従って私の音楽的な生命に持って来たすべてのために感謝した! :)

SciFiArtMan

hi,
first ..thanks for the update!
now for the future? .. maybe layers , don't know if would make any different for me or if it would actually be better, it just something i always thought because of synth1 being so cpu friendly,( but not sure how would be the right way of doing it, maybe like vaz 2010 with a mixer, just one more layer like aas ultranalog vst, 4 layers like albino and discovery?? )
the skin loading? could work ok
Last edited by moutkie08 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi, everyone!
I released Synth1 V1.09 just now. :)
Please check it in the following.

http://www.geocities.jp/daichi1969/softsynth/index.html

best Regards,

:love:

Thanks so much.
:)
:clap:

:hail: :hail: :hail:

Here is the link for 1.0.9 again:

Changelog:
# A phase control function was added.

* The "phase" knob in the Oscillatos section immobilizes phase relations in the trigger of oscillator 1 and oscillator 2 and adjusts it. The phase is not fixed if I finish turning a knob to the left (like conventionally).
* The "phase" knob in the Voice section immobilizes phase relations in the trigger of oscillators done unison and adjusts it. This knob should not be effective unless I immobilize phase in an oscillator section.
* I think that I am easy to make the base sounds with a feeling of weight if I adjust the parameter mentioned above and the number of the unison voices, the unison detune.

# The number of the polyphonic was expanded to 32.

* The number of the polyphonic became the parameter every patch.

# The number of the unison voice was expanded to 8.

* Regardless of the voicing mode, you got possible to set the number of the unison voices with less than eight freely.

# The assignment function to LFO of modulation wheel was improved.

* You can assign major MIDI control change and the channel after touch to arbitrary synthesizer parameter.
* I coped with a sense to the minus direction.

# I changed effect of the unison mode knob exponentially.

* It is easy to have come to do control of the small detune width.

# Small improvement / a change of GUI

* It was easy to look and changed the fonts such as patch select windows.
* The color of the LCD was changed to be able to brighten a little.
* I made drawing of the LED simple and improved easiness in seeing.
* The panel size of the default became 150%.
* Voice status (disabled / key on / key off / ready) was displayed.
* I revised some words of the dialogue.
* The Lissajous indication function was abolished.
* The size of the panel was expanded to 250%.

# BugFix

* The problem that a screen flickers for an instant when I carry out a change to preset in Reaper.
* The problem that all parameters were not displayed in a dialogue of the MIDI control assignment.

:love: :love: :love: :hail: :hail: :hail:
Last edited by adl on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

Thanks!

Awesome synth! Thanks again!

大地、更新プログラムをお寄せいただきありがとうございます忘れてはいけない、Synth1 が決して再びは素晴らしい製品ですし、ブラジルでの成功をたくさん。 あなたは市場の可能性がある、多くの人々 は世界で共同作業を行うことができます。 おめでとう、あなたは天才です !

Daichi, thanks for the update, don't forget the Synth1 never again is a great product, and makes a lot of success here in Brazil. You could market it, many people in the world could collaborate. Congratulations, you are a genius!

:)

Thanks Daichi for this new update :love:. This is again impressive.

This has to be THE topic on KVR for 2010 :D
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

daichi1969 wrote:Hi, everyone!
I released Synth1 V1.09 just now. :)
Please check it in the following.

best Regards,
you da man :D

crimsonwarlock wrote: This has to be THE topic on KVR for 2010 :D
No doubt. Daichi's triumphant return. When do we throw the ticker-tape parade?

edit
Last edited by moutkie08 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:07 am, edited 6 times in total.

daichi,

bug for synth1 1.09 + reaper: Changing presets fast in default bank causes UI freeze and flash for a few seconds.

thanks!

Return to “Instruments”