PHENOME VSTi | BEST FREE SF2 PLAYER | v1.70 released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Got it! (Finally...) I had to delete the cache from Firefox. Because the new file has the same name as the old one, Firefox thought...well that was the problem... ;-)

Maybe you add a version number to the filename to prevent such problems in the future.

Sorry for the confusion! :-)
Instrumental synthwave/synthpop with classical elements: https://www.feiyr.com/x/CaMResonance2022

Try clearing cache of your browser.

EDIT: Yeah. :D

crisis-at-music wrote:Got it! (Finally...) I had to delete the cache from Firefox. Because the new file has the same name as the old one, Firefox thought...well that was the problem... ;-)

Maybe you add a version number to the filename to prevent such problems in the future.

Sorry for the confusion! :-)
Will do :D !

Ah, the size I quoted was for the downloaded zip file, if that helps

Thanks for this great plugin! But is there a purpose to use "FX A", "FX B" and "FX C" instead of something like "SDelay" "MDelay" and "Chorus"?

@taotekid:
There are no clicks in mono mode if you turn retrigger off. But even with retrigger set to "on" with majority of the instruments clicks aren't hearable at all :shrug:

Nahkranoth wrote:Thanks for this great plugin! But is there a purpose to use "FX A", "FX B" and "FX C" instead of something like "SDelay" "MDelay" and "Chorus"?

@taotekid:
There are no clicks in mono mode if you turn retrigger off. But even with retrigger set to "on" with majority of the instruments clicks aren't hearable at all :shrug:
Mhh, didn't thought about that, good idea, will change it! :) Thanks!

Yes, i know, the clicks in mono mode are annoying, will see what i can do about it!

Sweet! thanks!

You're welcome! :)
Any more comments? How does Phenome perform on your System?

Thanks for the plugin and hard work!

I'm currently finishin a Factory Soundpackage for Phenome. It consists of Soundfonts that i've created myself over the years ... it's about 500 MB (!) so i guess i need to find a temporary server or wait for my "old" on to be re-activated :D

Wow! Thanks for all of your hard work!!!!!! I'll have to check this thing out when I get home. :-)

BTW, if the VST/soundpackage is going to be free, you might want to consider using a bittorrent for the download. It will make downloading much faster, and also save you the hosting cost.

--Sean

sonicfire wrote:You're welcome! :)
I used a very nice guitar .sf2 (over 100 meg in size) last night, using Atomic sequences to drive a combo patch from a hardware synth, your Phenome guitar connected to TAL reverb, and a pair of softsynths. The results are delightful!
Cheers

audiojunkie wrote:Wow! Thanks for all of your hard work!!!!!! I'll have to check this thing out when I get home. :-)

BTW, if the VST/soundpackage is going to be free, you might want to consider using a bittorrent for the download. It will make downloading much faster, and also save you the hosting cost.

--Sean
Might be a good idea, yes!
But i was never into that torrent stuff so actually i have no idea how this would work? Or how i could set up a torrent for the package? :)

If anybody could guide me - we could start right away!
(Just finished the Factory Package)
Last edited by sonicfire on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

glokraw wrote:
sonicfire wrote:You're welcome! :)
I used a very nice guitar .sf2 (over 100 meg in size) last night, using Atomic sequences to drive a combo patch from a hardware synth, your Phenome guitar connected to TAL reverb, and a pair of softsynths. The results are delightful!
Cheers
Care to share some audio? Would love to hear something :D

sonicfire wrote:
taotekid wrote:thanks for this :D

I just noticed that the mono mode induces clicks between notes,
which is a pity (SFZ doesn't do that),
it'd be great if you could do something about it :)
You're right ...thats not good... i will see if i can do any/something about it!
cool ! that'd be awesome :D

thanx again :tu:

Return to “Instruments”