Charlatan v1.4.1 - free VA synth (Win VSTi 32-/64-bit)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Charlatan Charlatan - Time Capsule

Yudaidhun wrote: I think those version strings are written by program.
Cannot change by replacing the resource.
Yes I know....that's why I wrote...."you'd still be stuck with the pink version number".

It's something that karrikuh would have to change in the code. Just changing it from pink to black would work. You don't notice that it's pink in the default red skin.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"BlauKraut FX suite" YES! Sounds great! Any chance to get hands on betas :-) ?

will there be a Mac AU version ?
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

New version 1.2.1 is out which brings various fixes/tweaks accumulated over the past few months.

thanks for the effort!

karrikuh wrote:New version 1.2.1 is out which brings various fixes/tweaks accumulated over the past few months.
Great Stuff! Thanks for all your hard work!

thank you ! how is the fx line development going? something we can expect soon ?

There's a beta on the fx suite here in the effects forum.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Would anyone care to share their modified bitmaps? I'm clueless with graphics art but I think I know how to change the image out. This bright red color might give me a near panic attack.
miedex

this is a tremendous freebie synth, really it should go down in history as the successor to Synth1, which held the reigns up to this point IMO, but is clearly eclipsed by the superior engine that powers Charlatan.
Has anybody ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

miedex wrote:Would anyone care to share their modified bitmaps? I'm clueless with graphics art but I think I know how to change the image out. This bright red color might give me a near panic attack.
+1
[Insert Signature Here]

bailees7irish wrote:
miedex wrote:Would anyone care to share their modified bitmaps? I'm clueless with graphics art but I think I know how to change the image out. This bright red color might give me a near panic attack.
+1
+2

manducator wrote:
bailees7irish wrote:
+1
+2
+3! This kept me away from this synth since the very beginning. Please, developer, give us some smoother alternative, like some pastel colour, or plain grey (lighter or darker) background. Anything is better than this (and please NOT another strong basic colour, like blue, green or yellow).
Fernando (FMR)

+4

Something smoother than this red would be very welcome, this is plain torture : )

karrikuh wrote:[*] support Cockos VST extension to display correct parameter values in automation envelope lanes in REAPER

Finally a synth with this feature. Thanks!

Return to “Instruments”