KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v2.5.4.146

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So we have to re-install Synthmaster just to get Michael's new presets? :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I'm confused on the update with factory and expansions...what do existing owners get?

Can you post a link please.

Thanks

Teksonik wrote:So we have to re-install Synthmaster just to get Michael's new presets? :?
? just download the update.

Are you on OSX? I havent updated the OSX installer/updater yet, should fix that tonight!
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

MFXxx wrote:I'm confused on the update with factory and expansions...what do existing owners get?

Can you post a link please.

Thanks
My bad, should have been more clear. Will update you guys in a couple of hours, it's dinner time at home now :D
Works at KV331 Audio

The free expansions are bundled with both the demo and the updates.

So if you already own Synthmaster, just download the update and you'll get the sounds included in the installation of the update.

I like this method of bundling the free sounds.. less to remember to install - just the normal installer and you get it all.

VitaminD wrote:The free expansions are bundled with both the demo and the updates.

So if you already own Synthmaster, just download the update and you'll get the sounds included in the installation of the update.

I like this method of bundling the free sounds.. less to remember to install - just the normal installer and you get it all.
Thanks VitaminD understood, is the MichaelKastrupExpansion1 now included or is that an additional grab? Will grab it regardless :)

@KV331 Enjoy din-dins a well deserved cavier and moet maybe

I could not resist to download the demos after listening
those brilliant sound demos from Aiyn, MichaelK, Rob Lee and
Nori Ubukata! :) :tu:

- The synth window doesn't open on the 2. Vst instrument slot.
Cubase 5 win/XP. But it's opened in the 3.slot.

- The demo stops responding after a while (hanging note and after
reset will not respond, just play a single note on the whole keyboard. So have to close it and open it again. (No white noise)

--?Now i figurate all of this happening maybe because i was installing the demo inside /cubase/ vst folder?

First impression: i found brilliant the continous slope of the filter, and the natural nice sound. :tu: The GUI looks nice.

I m totally noob for this synth, i think i have to learn a little
from the manual. :oops:

Downloaded the installer for the latest version (tried the updater first, but launched a terminal window that I was unable to type my password into...?), but I'm not seeing anything by Michael Kastrup in the preset browser - am I doing something wrong?

Mac OS 10.6.8

andrelafosse wrote:Downloaded the installer for the latest version (tried the updater first, but launched a terminal window that I was unable to type my password into...?), but I'm not seeing anything by Michael Kastrup in the preset browser - am I doing something wrong?

Mac OS 10.6.8
I'm sorry, it's my bad. Still couldnt update the OSX installer for registered users (demo is fine).

Just grab the bank file here:

http://www.synthmaster.com/downloadfile.aspx?fileID=63

and copy it (after extracted) to:

/library/application support/kv331 audio/synthmaster/presets
Works at KV331 Audio

All set! Thanks as usual for the super-prompt assistance.

You should change the soundset download information so instead of:

Registered users can download this file by entering their e-mail address and serial numbers
Extract the zip file to a temporary location and copy the bank file to the Presets folder under SynthMaster installation folder

It should be:

Registered users who purchased this soundset can download this file by entering their e-mail address and serial numbers
Extract the zip file to a temporary location and copy the bank file to the Presets folder under SynthMaster installation folder

:)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Registered users who purchased this soundset can download this file by entering their e-mail address and serial numbers
But this soundset is not for sale :D
Anyhow, will fix it on OSX tomorrow guys :)
Works at KV331 Audio

hollo wrote:I could not resist to download the demos after listening
those brilliant sound demos from Aiyn, MichaelK, Rob Lee and
Nori Ubukata! :) :tu:

- The synth window doesn't open on the 2. Vst instrument slot.
Cubase 5 win/XP. But it's opened in the 3.slot.

- The demo stops responding after a while (hanging note and after
reset will not respond, just play a single note on the whole keyboard. So have to close it and open it again. (No white noise)
After uninstall, reinstall i have the same behavior.
If i try to build/test something i m almost there, then i have to close and reopen the app. Not too comfortable...the periodic white noise would be better. ? :help:

kv331 wrote:
Teksonik wrote: Registered users who purchased this soundset can download this file by entering their e-mail address and serial numbers
But this soundset is not for sale :D
Anyhow, will fix it on OSX tomorrow guys :)
No, No I'm talking about ALL the Soundsets that are listed in the Download area.....The way it's worded now it seems like if you are a Registered SynthMaster owner you can download the files but in reality you must purchase those soundests to be a registered user of them.....If you try to download them you get:

File Download

You don't have a license to download the selected file.

See I can download the Update since I'm a registered SM owner but can't download the Soundsets..it's a bit misleading...hence my earlier suggestion of adding the words:

Registered users who purchased this soundset can download this file by entering their e-mail address and serial numbers . :)

ah OK now I got it :dog:

Will fix it!
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “Instruments”