Native Instruments holiday gift - Free "Skanner" Reaktor ensemble!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/ ... r/skanner/ :)

Haven't tried it myself yet.

Cheers
Dennis

Looks great! And free :D Thanks for posting, Dennis!

Holy crap that looks amazing - cheers NI

Only drawback is, you have to wait for three days, while the NI website loads :hihi:

How do download? ¯\(°_o)/¯

I keep getting redirected to the Scanner page.
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

You get the link in the e-mail... Worked for me, done in one minute, not three days :)

abstractcats wrote:Only drawback is, you have to wait for three days, while the NI website loads :hihi:
I only noticed the release of Skanner because of one of the many NI website glitches. I wanted to download something from the Reaktor user lib and suddenly got redirected to the home page (Happens 70% of the time with links in the Reaktor lib :hihi:) where I suddenly saw the Skanner GUI :hihi:

I the meantime I completely forgot what I wanted to download from the userlib :lol:

Starting Skanner now. Download, installation and registration took only a few seconds and went smoothly as always :)

Thanks NI!

Cheers
Dennis

I'm still waiting for my email. I might go to the NI forum and complain to myself.

*EDIT* Got it.

Merry Christmas!
Native Instruments - Berlin

Oh the irony, Keir! :D

Holy Cthulhu! Just tried some presets and the morph thingy! Definitely something unique! Sounds awesome!
I can't wait to try it with my own samples :love:

Thanks again NI!
And Merry Christmas!

Cheers
Dennis

Do NI make their annual Christmas freebies available year-round? Wondering if I should download the installers and back them up somewhere.

I always figured they would should up in my Service Center under "Content Downloads and Updates" but I guess not.

Interesting that the samples are separate wav files rather than the usual .map. I think it works better that way

mgpqa1 wrote:Do NI make their annual Christmas freebies available year-round? Wondering if I should download the installers and back them up somewhere.
There is an expiry date of 01.01.12.
Last edited by Keir @ NI on Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Native Instruments - Berlin

beautiful gui, and great sounding demo tracks..can't wait till later to download

many thanks NI :D

Thanks!

Return to “Instruments”