Xhun Audio IronAxe ver 1.8 and its road to Win64/macOS

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
IronAxe

epu wrote:Any updates on the status of IronAxe for Mac?
Hi epu,

Sorry, not yet. I'm currently reorganizing a "Company update" for Xhun Audio. Then, when developments will be resumed, IronAxe will be the first thing to be treated :)
bruno @ Xhun Audio || www.xhun-audio.com || Twitter || Instagram

xhunaudio wrote:
epu wrote:Any updates on the status of IronAxe for Mac?
Hi epu,

Sorry, not yet. I'm currently reorganizing a "Company update" for Xhun Audio. Then, when developments will be resumed, IronAxe will be the first thing to be treated :)
That would be highly appreciated...

Any word on 2.0 for the Mac? I held out for a couple of years but ended up going with a competing product (a sample based solution from Orange Tree Samples).

I really prioritized your product, but alas it's been several years. Are there plans to finally release a Mac version of IronAxe?

I gave up and deleted the XHUN stuff...

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
It's a little bit off topic, but: If I play long notes with IronAxe, they end up with a disturbing peak when I release the key. How can I prevent this?
Example (mp3):
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlS2Nqo05vGQn3vuWFxTDKp-LsYy (https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlS2Nqo05vGQn3vuWFxTDKp-LsYy)

Hello everybody,

sorry for my radio silence, I just saw the new messages...

IronAxe version 2.x will be certainly released in the future, and I give my apologies to you for such delay (for this "delay inconvenience" maybe I should offer a free delay plugin...).

Yes, my developments had a slowdown in general (not because I'm a mean guy and not because I like to see macOS people desperate), but because IronAxe version 2.0 is a very complex software and it requires a huge amount of time/efforts to be completed (). So it will require time.

I can't give you a deadline because currently I have not such information, really. It could be possible that another product will be released before the IronAxe version 2.x release.

In the meanwile LittleOne is in good shape and it is already Win /macOS and 32 / 64 bit compatible. If anybody consider my softwares valuable, I would invite to join the summer special offer running during the month of August. As a small-company, independent pro audio developer, such support would be highly appreciated :)

Happy Summer !

I almost bought it, but 32bit. No way!

What's up with the Mac OSX version of this product? Is this ever going to be released?

epu wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:35 pm What's up with the Mac OSX version of this product? Is this ever going to be released?
Hi epu - yes, but please consider IronAxe as a huge project.

Version 2.x will be a complete reboot I think (and cross-platform compatible). This is particularly complex and it requires a huge amount of energy from me. I can't realistically start recoding IronAxe 2.0 for 100% of my time because I think I won't survive this :).

So other products will be released before IronAxe 2.x. And at the same time I'll go further with IronAxe ver 2.x.

I give my sincere apologies to anyone disappointed for this, but I have litterally no other choise - IronAxe will take the time it deserves - I can assure this is a insane amount of work, specially for an indie :).

Hoping for your kind understanding...

PS : Windows users should have no big issues, since IronAxe ver 1.x 32-bit works fine with all the 32-to-64-bit bridges I tried. Yes, currently it's not a native 64-bit plugin, but it works fine - in cases like this, a little bit of adaptability / flexibility is always a good thing.

xhunaudio wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:06 pm Hi epu - yes, but please consider IronAxe as a huge project.

Version 2.x will be a complete reboot I think (and cross-platform compatible). This is particularly complex and it requires a huge amount of energy from me. I can't realistically start recoding IronAxe 2.0 for 100% of my time because I think I won't survive this :).

So other products will be released before IronAxe 2.x. And at the same time I'll go further with IronAxe ver 2.x.

I give my sincere apologies to anyone disappointed for this, but I have litterally no other choise - IronAxe will take the time it deserves - I can assure this is a insane amount of work, specially for an indie :).

Hoping for your kind understanding...

PS : Windows users should have no big issues, since IronAxe ver 1.x 32-bit works fine with all the 32-to-64-bit bridges I tried. Yes, currently it's not a native 64-bit plugin, but it works fine - in cases like this, a little bit of adaptability / flexibility is always a good thing.
That´s great Bruno,
I understand that it must be really difficult to develop and keep earning money in a small company.

I can see you are a fair person, and for that I believe on what you expect to do.

And I must say, I loved the plugin!!!
I´ll buy it latter today to help you on living from your hard work, and to enjoy this amazing VST you´ve done!!!!

I got my casio keyboard out of the box just to enjoy a good time playing with IronAxe (demo).

Thanks for that. :clap:
BTW, i register on this forum just to tell you that, I think you deserve good words from the job you´ve been doing.

carlosedubarreto wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:03 pm That´s great Bruno,
I understand that it must be really difficult to develop and keep earning money in a small company.

I can see you are a fair person, and for that I believe on what you expect to do.

And I must say, I loved the plugin!!!
I´ll buy it latter today to help you on living from your hard work, and to enjoy this amazing VST you´ve done!!!!

I got my casio keyboard out of the box just to enjoy a good time playing with IronAxe (demo).

Thanks for that. :clap:
BTW, i register on this forum just to tell you that, I think you deserve good words from the job you´ve been doing.
Thank you so much for your kind words Carlos :)

ditch any FX or AMPs
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Hi,

here's a simple audio demo, an arpeggio / phrase made with IronAxe (no effects) together with the upcoming ShineVerb Creative Reverb Processor :

https://soundcloud.com/xhun-audio/shine ... th-ironaxe

electro wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:16 pm ditch any FX or AMPs
I believe they can all be turned off?? :dog:

upcoming ShineVerb Creative Reverb Processor
Eight years now waiting and your posting (another......) new product in THIS thread, that feels kind of strange for me, sorry.

Return to “Instruments”