Wave Designer 0.3.10 / Customer Discounts / Tone2 Crossgrades Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

As a producer, sound designer and/or musician, would this application be useful in your current workflow or creative process?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes: 182

RELATED
PRODUCTS

rlahalla wrote:
Ingonator wrote:Would it be possible to include a 16-bit export in the v1.0?
Yeah, that's one of the last things that will be added prior to the V1 release. We'll probably have a few options for that :)
Cool. Looking forward to v1.0. :tu:

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:Cool. Looking forward to v1.0. :tu:
hehe, me too :)

Just got a message from a user who informed me that Wave Designer was cracked. Eh? Really? It has no copy protection. Odd. It's amusing how cracking teams take responsibility for software that they didn't create or even think of. Lame. Do something productive with that talent of reverse engineering, why don't you?

Note to hackers/crackers: You aren't very smart. Cracking software that has no copy protection is pretty lame. Why don't you say that you just got a free copy from a legit user and passed it out? I don't think these moron users would think any less, they're getting free software anyways.

Note to legit users: If you pass out Wave Designer any more, I'll stop working on it for good and then you can reverse engineer it yourself and work on adding features to it. I'm pretty damn trusting and generous with my time, since you know, I don't add copy protection to anything at all and I give out free shit all the time.

:( These people probably have no idea the time and efforts require for coding these apps. I sincerely hope that this will not affect your sales and your morale. Bad news.

rlahalla wrote:Just got a message from a user who informed me that Wave Designer was cracked. Eh? Really? It has no copy protection. Odd. It's amusing how cracking teams take responsibility for software that they didn't create or even think of. Lame. Do something productive with that talent of reverse engineering, why don't you?

Note to hackers/crackers: You aren't very smart. Cracking software that has no copy protection is pretty lame. Why don't you say that you just got a free copy from a legit user and passed it out? I don't think these moron users would think any less, they're getting free software anyways.

Note to legit users: If you pass out Wave Designer any more, I'll stop working on it for good and then you can reverse engineer it yourself and work on adding features to it. I'm pretty damn trusting and generous with my time, since you know, I don't add copy protection to anything at all and I give out free shit all the time.
This really SUCKS!!! Let that "traitor" go to hell.. :x :bang: :box:

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

xx JPRacer xx wrote::( These people probably have no idea the time and efforts require for coding these apps. I sincerely hope that this will not affect your sales and your morale. Bad news.
Nah, they do know, but they're lazy inconsiderate losers with no idea that the skills they have for reverse engineering products could be put to use in creating new products that would make them money and a decent living. As for the idiot who passed out the download - that person won't be able to purchase our products again.
Ingonator wrote:This really SUCKS!!! Let that "traitor" go to hell.. :x :bang: :box:
Eh, no way to capture his soul, else I would. For now, I'll just make his/her life miserable in other ways :D
Last edited by rlahalla on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wow... I'm really sorry to hear this, man.

These people are NOT "Robin Hood(s)", they're just "robbers".

really pisses me off. :x
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Shabdahbriah wrote:Wow... I'm really sorry to hear this, man.

These people are NOT "Robin Hood(s)", they're just "robbers".

really pisses me off. :x
If it was just a regular crack on a project I put copy protection on, I wouldn't be so ticked. It's only because it was one of our customers who outed the project that I'm agitated.

And - if I see anyone else releasing this project to the warez forums, I'll pull it from the market, but still update it for current customers. This project was initially for myself anyways, so I'm gonna keep building this thing up even if I don't make money from it. But those of you who are going to pass it out to your grubby little f**k-friends won't be able to get updates. Ha, so there, you little motherfuckers.

rlahalla wrote:
xx JPRacer xx wrote::( These people probably have no idea the time and efforts require for coding these apps. I sincerely hope that this will not affect your sales and your morale. Bad news.
Nah, they do know, but they're lazy inconsiderate losers with no idea that the skills they have for reverse engineering products could be put to use in creating new products that would make them money and a decent living.
Yes, some of these pirate groups have some really good coders and I'm sure they know about the effort programming require. I was talking about the asshole that leaked the product.

edit: Is that person a member of kvr?

You can't stop little motherfuckers. You should care about the 95 percent of honestly buying (and paying) people. If you treat them good and offer good products, they will pay for it. There always will be warez gangstas in the world, no matter how difficult the copy protection is to crack. Those people make cracks because of their evil (gangsta) attitude - to show others their power -, not because they were so poor that they couldn't afford paying for products.

Tricky-Loops wrote:You can't stop little motherfuckers. You should care about the 95 percent of honestly buying (and paying) people. If you treat them good and offer good products, they will pay for it. There always will be warez gangstas in the world, no matter how difficult the copy protection is to crack. Those people make cracks because of their evil (gangsta) attitude - to show others their power -, not because they were so poor that they couldn't afford paying for products.
I doubt it was difficult if it had no DRM.

camsr wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:You can't stop little motherfuckers. You should care about the 95 percent of honestly buying (and paying) people. If you treat them good and offer good products, they will pay for it. There always will be warez gangstas in the world, no matter how difficult the copy protection is to crack. Those people make cracks because of their evil (gangsta) attitude - to show others their power -, not because they were so poor that they couldn't afford paying for products.
I doubt it was difficult if it had no DRM.
Difficulty isn't the main point: For a sexual criminal it isn't important if the woman is a professional muscle-equipped boxer (and difficult to kidnap) or just some cheap, weak house wife (and easy to kidnap). He only wants to show the superiority of his power. The same counts for warez crackers. They want to show their power. They would even crack freeware, if they can gain a feeling of superiority. I don't use warez, but I've studied the behavior of the crackers because I wanted to know what these people drives.

How can you call it a crack if there is no coding to do? It only needs to be redistributed. That's piracy.

camsr wrote:How can you call it a crack if there is no coding to do? It only needs to be redistributed. That's piracy.
Yeah, it wasn't an actual crack. It's just taking someone's hard work and passing it out for a little warez kiddie cred.

Return to “Instruments”