Free Arturia MiniMoog, 1 day only (21st June - EXPIRED!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Mini V4

hibidy wrote:
michael2 wrote:
mcnoone wrote:
jdt wrote:Got my link and activation email. What a sweet synth! Thanks Arturia, thanks Mr. Moog. :clap:
Yep it's great, but my dl speed is about 3.5 hours to complete.
It's so slow.
Anyhow...thanks for this Arturia.
downloading now. how big is this download? i'm at 43 Mb after 20 minutes.
Wow. That is scary slow.
LOL @ you young ones. When I was a kid, we downloaded at 3-4 KB/s using modems that shouted at you every time you connected to the Internet. It would have taken 3-4 hours at least to download 43MB :)
Hardware: Akai MPK61, MFB-Synth II, Roland JX-8P, Virus TI Snow, KORG MS2000R, Roland SH-01
Favorite software: Sylenth1, Synth1, Messiah, ME80, OPX-Pro II, Zebra 2, Diva, Reason, Studio One V2 Pro

or 47 Floppy Disks with the file on it, if you bought it in the shop !

darsho wrote:or 47 Floppy Disks with the file on it, if you bought it in the shop !
That are not floppy disk.

These are Floppy Disks:

and you'd need 188 of them !    :D

ImageImage

wow, we called all them floppy disk back then, we were just kids :)

Yeah, i remember them in early eighties...

@darsho ...about your PM, no need anymore, someone is doing the job currently

- thanks for asking !

:)

Ahhhh, we just called the floppies....
(My first computer had a 1 Gb hard drive and I remember thinking, how huge that was...... :dog: :dog: :lol:

osiris wrote:Ahhhh, we just called the floppies....
(My first computer had a 1 Gb hard drive and I remember thinking, how huge that was...... :dog: :dog: :lol:
GB ? We didn't know that.   KB was the max. unit used......

But at least we could punch a hole in the other side of the floppy disk to use both sides in that drive to give us another 150KB for free.... :lol:
ImageImage

WOK wrote:
darsho wrote:or 47 Floppy Disks with the file on it, if you bought it in the shop !
That are not floppy disk.

These are Floppy Disks:

and you'd need 188 of them !    :D

THANK YOU! Drives me NUTZ when people call stiffies floppies :x
First home PC we had (I was 13 at the time, and we're talking many years ago, I'm no young buck I can tell ya! ...also, now after the fact I realize just how much that cost my dad, and how fortunate I was!) had an 8 mb HDD, was the size of a tank and had an ugly orange/black monochrome screen. Man, I was the envy of every kid on the block :hihi:
Last edited by GeorgeZ on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Eternitysound VST Banks

So you people would call them a stiffie? :o
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Yup, funny as it is these days (some other rude connections made to that term now :P), that's what they were called back when they were new on the scene... these 1.44mb hard-cased storage behemoths :hihi:
Eternitysound VST Banks

C:/RUN:scandisk
File Not Found
C:

3.5" floppies or 5.25" floppies - they're all floppies. Just that the smaller disks were inside a plastic case instead of a cardboard one.

Stiffies means something rather different where I come from... :D

No one back then called them by their inches. They were called the 2 different names. See, this is exactly what I'm talking about!!?! I give up :X
Eternitysound VST Banks

WOK wrote:Now I'll finish supporting competitors - look at my plugins instead :D
Only if you'll release BASSIMO as BASSIMOog-Original (for FREE) !

(oh, BASSIMO is already free. ummm... so, pay US ! and then re-release it for free !)

:lol: :hihi:
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Tp3 wrote:
WOK wrote:Now I'll finish supporting competitors - look at my plugins instead :D
Only if you'll release BASSIMO as BASSIMOog-Original (for FREE) !
(oh, BASSIMO is already free. ummm... so, pay US ! and then re-release it for free !) :lol: :hihi:
Actually, I bought SAM, and I can tell it's quite good (too bad it's SE based, therefore just Windows). Sounds close to Arturia SEM V, but different enough to may be considered a different synth. I also demoed Cromina, and I am thinking seriously in buying it.
Fernando (FMR)

Return to “Instruments”