A 6 synths pack for free in Beat Magazine website (Dune BE included)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm getting a feeling it's a sort of stunt marketing. After 30 broken downloads, some may give up and buy the big version.

A.M. Gold wrote:Yea, only Dune looked cool, but ohh so cool and I'm sh*t out of luck. :shock: :cry: :x

If I use another email address I'll be out. I'll have to make new ones.
Try Pale Moon http://www.palemoon.org/ Optimized version of Firefox.. they actually, you know, squish bugs and stuff over in Pale Moon land (such as the nasty memory leak that has existed in FF since at least version 3)

Zombie Queen wrote:I'm getting a feeling it's a sort of stunt marketing. After 30 broken downloads, some may give up and buy the big version.
It downloaded completely for me on first go :shrug: I have a measly 3 MBit connection in the USA so nothing extraordinary..

Yea, I'll bet it's not a user-end problem. Some of their servers are having problems. Too much of a coincidence for several users to have the same problem in such a short time if it was all on our end.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

What are the differences between Dune BE and the normal version?

VitaminD wrote:It downloaded completely for me on first go :shrug: I have a measly 3 MBit connection in the USA so nothing extraordinary..
Ja, sure. I see this through, you work for.. THEM!

I'm in Germany where the head office of the Beat Magazine is located - and even I can't get the ZIP file to work?

Sorry, guys, I'll never buy our magazine if our advertisement is THAT bad...
:x

Zombie Queen wrote:
VitaminD wrote:It downloaded completely for me on first go :shrug: I have a measly 3 MBit connection in the USA so nothing extraordinary..
:-o

Zeye Doo Nawttt Zwork Fur Zeeem!

I got mine! Everything OK. :D

filter303 wrote:What are the differences between Dune BE and the normal version?
For LE and BE versions, i think it was something like:

-Effects section deactivated.
-Only one or two pages for modulations and routes.

Have a good day :)

download worked ok here on Brazil :)

Worked for me on Chrome, thank you so much for the heads up!

Zombie Queen wrote:
Blimey! Perhaps ye graft for their competitors? eh you old bean, you old chap!

:P

If anyone who previously had a failed DL either 1) gets it working with the same link later or 2) gets another link with another email address and that works, please post about it here. Thanks.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

IrionDaRonin wrote:
filter303 wrote:What are the differences between Dune BE and the normal version?
For LE and BE versions, i think it was something like:

-Effects section deactivated.
-Only one or two pages for modulations and routes.

Have a good day :)
Thanks. Neither of those are not that big features for me anyways.
I don't mind having synths that don't have any built in effects. I am usually using 3rd party fx anyways.
I think I will come along just fine with the x24 modmatrix too :)

Excellent freebie. Some of the pads are amazing :) Can't wait to write some of my own sounds for this thing.

Return to “Instruments”