Oxium Official Thread Xils-Lab [ Flash Sale 50% until Jan 3rd 2019 ]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Inspired By Jupiter 8 Oxium

Having trouble upgrading Oxium.

After entering the serial, Oxium says it's accepted. I close and reopen it and a lot of knobs have disapeared.

When I remove the plugin and open it again, I have to enter the serial.

I use S1 and Fl Studio on a WI7 PC.

Anyone else the same problem?

Hi Vnex007,

yes some other peoplen hadb this problem with Windows 7.

This problem is a bit documented in the market Place thread for the group buy. i'll copy here the answer :

"Hi paulbreeze,

Thanks for this information, showing this problem (same than ariston) is coming from the 32/64 registry path (vista, windows 7/8 64 bits). The plug-in, whatever the format is looking to the protection file is the 64 bits registry, but the 32 bit is still writing to the 32 bits registry.

Once the 64 bits has been authorized, then the 32 bits is working fine.

I will check it asap and fix it within the next version, but in the meantime, everyone who getting this issue can use this workaround (authorizing the 64 bits plug-in)

Best regards
Xavier
"

A fix will be provided asap. :)
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Thank you for the quick reply!

It works fine now! Checking the new possibillity's! :love:

Thanks!

Having a problem using the 32bit AU on Mac. In Live 9 it's coming up as Demo when loading the AU, the VST loads fine though. Already had the previous version installed and registered, just upgraded with the standard installer.

The 64 bit version works fine.

joematt wrote:Having a problem using the 32bit AU on Mac. In Live 9 it's coming up as Demo when loading the AU, the VST loads fine though. Already had the previous version installed and registered, just upgraded with the standard installer.

Hi,

This is a build issue which will be fixed with the incoming 1.5.1
I will try to send you a patch when it is ready (within one day)

Best regards
Xavier

Hi every body,

Here is a new demo track with 20 instances of Oxium, nothing else apart some Logic standard effects (EQ, Comp, Reverb)

Many thanks to Petrus Major

TranscordilleraExpress

Best regards
Xavier

Please fix the authorisation bug of the 151 update my Oxium is quite unusable in projects now (so much for updating) ;) Use a 32-bit host ONLY so the 64-bit 'fix' won't cut it. Any other way around this? The work week is quickly approaching and playing with synths will have to wait so any prompt answer before my weekend ends would be most appreciated!

snigelx wrote:Please fix the authorisation bug of the 151 update my Oxium is quite unusable in projects now (so much for updating) ;) Use a 32-bit host ONLY so the 64-bit 'fix' won't cut it. Any other way around this? The work week is quickly approaching and playing with synths will have to wait so any prompt answer before my weekend ends would be most appreciated!
You could temporarily install J Bridge and load the 64 bit version in your 32 bit host

http://jstuff.wordpress.com/jbridge/

aMUSEd wrote:You could temporarily install J Bridge
:hail: you ;) It workd after some mild pain (anyone else trying this make a note to save some time and just scan one file to bridge). :smack: XL

faster solution: could also work with VSTHost because you can load 64-bit PlugIns in the 32-bit program.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

More demos will be available in the next weeks.

In this video, I showcased some of the "unusual" instruments that were added in Oxium 1.5 factory library. And some of the new features. And a few other things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csd8nFW5udU

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

snigelx wrote:Please fix the authorisation bug of the 151 update my Oxium is quite unusable in projects now (so much for updating) ;) Use a 32-bit host ONLY so the 64-bit 'fix' won't cut it. Any other way around this? The work week is quickly approaching and playing with synths will have to wait so any prompt answer before my weekend ends would be most appreciated!
Hi snigelx,

Here is a preview of the incoming 1.5.1 version
For the moment it only fixes this 32 bits authorisation process

https://www.xils-lab.com/download_files ... p_V151.exe

I made some tests on windows 7, and all seems to work.
Let me know if that also works for you.

Best regards
Xavier

joematt wrote:Having a problem using the 32bit AU on Mac. In Live 9 it's coming up as Demo when loading the AU, the VST loads fine though. Already had the previous version installed and registered, just upgraded with the standard installer.

Hi joematt (and for others having the same issue)

Here is a link to the new installer (I keep the version number as only the installer was rebuilt)

(no need to uninstall anything)

https://www.xils-lab.com/download_files ... _V150a.dmg

Best regards
Xavier

Anyone else having problems with crashes in Live 9? I'm on Mac, and after playing with the demo awhile, it crashes the program. Already happened several times. Any other thread on this?
Music you can believe in:
http://rebshaya.com

Oxium 1.5 new features ( totally forgot to post them in this thread :oops: )

Oxium 1.5 is a major update in Oxium's young life. It brings new features, ergonomic enhancements, a slight revamp of the GUI, probably a new ICE skin, and some new presets of course.

Modulation Targets : More than 10 new modulation targets have been implemented. Both Mixers Global Levels, as well as the Level of all the Oscillators and Noise sources in each Mixer have been added. Stunning filters morphings, envelope or Lfo controlled specific components of the sound blended in the most flexible way, superb evolving textures and sounds are just a few examples of what is now possible.

Masks Envelopes: The Masks have their own simple envelopes, and the segments of these envelopes have been added as modulation targets as well. As we have not already seen the end of what the Masks are capable of, these new possibilities open even more the way to endless spaces of creativity and passion. You can really make some crazy parts or never heard sequences when modulating these parameters in real time with the mod wheel or other HW controllers for example.[/list]

All in all, you can now use 59 modulation targets in the Modulation Matrix Page, and in the Musical Gestures Modulation page, making Oxium one of the most powerful Virtual Analog Synthesizers for Sound Design.
  • New Masks Handling Functions : You can now perform MultiSelection and MultiEdition of the Masks, as well as any complex selections of continuous or discontinuous Masks, to edit them simultaneously. We have also added three Easy Toggles Buttons to perform selections : Select ALL, Select ODD, Select EVEN.

Improved Masks Locator handling : In addition, we have enhanced the behavior of the Mask Locators : They will now gradually change their color when you approach them, making them easy to grab when you want to edit the length of a selection, and nullifying the risk of moving the mask(s), when actually you just wanted to edit the length.
With these new Masks functions, it's now very easy and fast for example to adapt the masks to a complex groove, sophisticated syncopated material, unquantised drumgrooves, or to " gate " or " Extend " a selection of Mask(s) . Masks can emulate in a perfect way old stepsequencers or trancegate units. They add total freedom and flexibility as a gift.

Ergonomic and GUI : Oxium GUI has been slightly modified
  • The Double Filter Block has been redesigned, and is now easier to locate and identify, with two new labels for resp. the Main and secondary filters, and its unification as a " block " on the UI.

LFO 2 has now the same disposition than its two brothers ( it was inverted )

The Glide/Portamento Block has better Mouse handling ( Could be hazardous sometimes )

The Toggle Button of the " Keyboard/FX/Info Zone " is now located on the right of this zone, allowing space for future developments, and a clearer view of the modules surrounding it.

A 3rd ICE skin completes the existing Orange and Rusty skins ( Note : Depends on the results of the Group Buy ) We think a lot of people will love this one.
    New Presets : More than 50 new presets have been added to the Factory Library, and most of them use the new features of Oxium 1.5. A new Sound Designer, Green Echoes, has joined our team.
AAX compatible : Oxium is ready for PT10 and PT11 new AAX format.

Oxium 1.5 update is free for every owner of Oxium.

Return to “Instruments”