Tone2 Rayblaster: OUT NOW! (demo version available)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RayBlaster

All Tone2 threads end up the same way, with the same names saying the same things against them.

But doesn't change the fact that the synths are excellent quality, and offer something that people will find useful or not. People can cry, bitch, troll all they want, but the quality of the products always shines through. RB is just another happy addition to the growing family of plug-ins from Tone2.

So anyone reading this thread and wanting to learn more about Tone2 stuff, don't listen to the idiots, get the demo's, try them for yourselves, any questions on them, feel free to ask, although if you want the official T2 word, then register on the forums. Here you'll get the words of the people who like the synths, and/or are on the beta teams.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

MaxSynths wrote:
ChiTown24 wrote:did someone mention a discount for existing customers ?
is that true ? how much is this plugin if you already own ElectraX {and only ElectraX}?
A mail to existing customers has been sent the last week, if I recall right.
If you didn't received the mail try to leave a message in the followin thread or send a message to Bastiaan:

http://www.tone2.org/forum/index.php?topic=1335.0

;)
ya, doesn't really answer my question though ...
I'm not into secret "personalised" discounts, all I want to know is what is the discount for owners of ElectraX alone. The quote I was offered was not the same as someone else, though I can't remember if that other person explicitly said if ElectraX was the only tone2 product they owned. And search as I might, I can't seem to find that post again in the middle of 59 pages of trolling. Good work guys!

ChiTown24 wrote:
MaxSynths wrote:
ChiTown24 wrote:did someone mention a discount for existing customers ?
is that true ? how much is this plugin if you already own ElectraX {and only ElectraX}?
A mail to existing customers has been sent the last week, if I recall right.
If you didn't received the mail try to leave a message in the followin thread or send a message to Bastiaan:

http://www.tone2.org/forum/index.php?topic=1335.0

;)
ya, doesn't really answer my question though ...
I'm not into secret "personalised" discounts, all I want to know is what is the discount for owners of ElectraX alone. The quote I was offered was not the same as someone else, though I can't remember if that other person explicitly said if ElectraX was the only tone2 product they owned. And search as I might, I can't seem to find that post again in the middle of 59 pages of trolling. Good work guys!
I am sorry i got no direct answer but dropping an email to Bastiaan (email: noord[at]tone2[dot]com) should help.
The official newsletter was about getting Warmverb for free for the same price as Rayblaster alone.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

ChiTown24 wrote:ya, doesn't really answer my question though ...
I've posted a link to a thread which discuss the topic on the official forum, you can be sure that your question can be answered for sure there. I think Ingo is right about the Rayblaster + Warmverb bundle, but I'm not 100% sure and I don't remember if there was some other options.

thanks MaxSynths,
I checked that thread on the tone2 forum of course, but the same thing is said there "email us for an offer". I've received my offer, but it doesn't match the discount another ElectraX user was offered, if my memory isn't playing tricks on me - a post I can't find because it's buried in noise.

So, all I really want, is for someone who only owns ElectraX to state what their discount offer was. They can PM me if they prefer.

This "email us for discount" thing is BS, what gives ? There can only be some form of shenanigans involved to justify offering loyalty discounts in this secretive ad-hoc fashion.

ChiTown24 wrote:thanks MaxSynths,
I checked that thread on the tone2 forum of course, but the same thing is said there "email us for an offer". I've received my offer, but it doesn't match the discount another ElectraX user was offered, if my memory isn't playing tricks on me - a post I can't find because it's buried in noise.
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 63#5156763

It matches my offer. However, I own more than ElectraX, which was why I asked whether there was an alternative to Warmverb.

Site search using Google is your friend in these situations.

@ChiTown24: I don't think there are other forms of discounts. I remember that someone asked for another kind of discount since he already owns Warmverb... maybe is this the user you are talking about (I can't remember as well, I think he posted here)?

In any case, since it seems you didn't received the mail, just send a mail to Bastiaan! ;) There are no secret "ad-hoc fashions"... I don't know how it works, but maybe if you mail them they send you a special link for existing users or something like this (I don't know, really).

In any case you have to contact Bastiaan... I don't think they have enough time to send PMs to all their users on different forums and with different nicknames, etc (that's why the easiest way to get support is to mail them).

Ok, audio demo time. Here's what I've been able to make so far.

https://soundcloud.com/sendy/blastin-so ... with-tone2

Post your own!
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

@Sendy: I really like the arpeggiated lead sound and the following "crazy" pad :love:

thank you Gamma-UT!
Exactly what I was looking for! Indeed, site search is always the way to go but I guess I was choosing poor search queries today

thanks maxsynths for your help, but i've got the answer I was looking for now :)

So, my mind was playing tricks. same discount I was offered. still though, in principle I'm not into how they've handled the loyalty discounts on this one. the discount should just be applied unilaterally & automatically, and not just given to those of us who perhaps linger around forums too much and happened to notice there is an opportunity to make a considerable saving if we email and ask for one.

I'm buying this synth though, it's really kool. I won't be using it for emulating analogs or even other emulations, i'll be using it for sounding awesome & unashamedly digital.
Last edited by ChiTown24 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sendy wrote:Ok, audio demo time. Here's what I've been able to make so far.

Post your own!
That's pretty impressive.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Sendy wrote:Ok, audio demo time. Here's what I've been able to make so far.

Post your own!
some mad sounds in there, Sendy!
:tu:

ChiTown24 wrote:thanks maxsynths for your help, but i've got the answer I was looking for now :)
Fine! :tu:
still though, in principle I'm not into how they've handled the loyalty discounts on this one. the discount should just be applied unilaterally & automatically, and not just given to those of us who perhaps linger around forums too much and happened to notice there is an opportunity to make a considerable saving if we email and ask for one.
As said before the news about the discount has been announced also in the official newsletter. Maybe something went wrong with your mail :shrug: (check the spam folder or be sure to be subscribed to the newsletter, this way you are sure to not miss important communications ;)).

a-ha, well in that case I retract what I said about mis-managing discounts ;)
I'll get on to Bastiaan about adding me to the newsletter, cheers!

rlahalla wrote:For Wave Designer/RayBlaster/ElectraX users, there is now a crossgrade available in the Tone2 forums, and available on the DNR website as well :)
waiting here, among others, for a mac version. (rather standalone or VST), ...looks like an exciting tool !!! :)

Return to “Instruments”