Diversion 1.2 is out and goes on sale

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If anyone is looking for a silly amount of single cycle waveforms -> http://www.adventurekid.se/akrt/wavefor ... waveforms/
:hug:

Hello guys, I've fixed the crash which occurs when selecting items in Menu for 64 bit version of the plugin. The version has increased to 1.21 in order to help you track fixes. All packages on the website contains 1.21 version now. So far no more crashes, please let me know about any crash I'll fix it ASAP.
losan wrote:Hi Dmitry,

thanks for the update. :)
I'd like to report a (small) issue running Diversion as a standalone via SAVIHost. It might not be related to Diversion at all, maybe it's more
an issue with SAVIhost... ?

Anyway...I can't see the changes in the wavetable editor, while changing
any knob. I have to switch to the Spectrum View and then back to see the changes.
I did a test whereafter inside Cubase and also NI Kore, but here it works like expected, the changes are instantly visible.

tested with both x86 and x64 versions on Win Vista x64 SP2

Cheers
Hi Losan,
I'll check it very soon, thanks for letting me know.

Thanks Ammar for the great sounds, I'm checking them now, that's very nice patches.
Crackbaby wrote: If anyone is looking for a silly amount of single cycle waveforms -> http://www.adventurekid.se/akrt/wavefor ... e-kid-wave forms/
A very impressive set, I'll be digging it until the end of ages. And thanks Bjorn for your kind words!

Hi Dmitry,

at first i thought, not again wavelet oscillator.
But after extensive testing, i have to say that the diversion wavetable editor is the innovative Soundesigntool for a long time.
But beware, this is just my opinion!

Thanks for the update, and they do things this way.

With best regards
Peter

sches wrote:Hello guys, I've fixed the crash which occurs when selecting items in Menu for 64 bit version of the plugin. The version has increased to 1.21 in order to help you track fixes. All packages on the website contains 1.21 version now. So far no more crashes, please let me know about any crash I'll fix it ASAP.
Thanks for the quick fix, Dmitry! I've tested it and it works fine here.

Thanks guys, let me know please if any troubles.

Hi Dmitry! I just downloaded demo, thanks for your job.
if possible please make a "select start menu folder" optional at installation . I don't want create folders in start menu

Yes, also I have to add few more things to the installer, I'll do.

If I buy the 89$ version now can I get the osx update for free?
plaeground.com

[LEGALIZE IT]

Yes, there will be no fee for getting Mac version. Single purchase for getting both Mac and Win version. But it's better not buy right now if you don't use PC. Though I have already ported significant part of the plugin to Mac and the release is close at hand, but it is not finished yet.

Thanks for the quick answer. Do you need Mac beta testers? What about sound programmers? I did one of the preset bank that comes with Cyclops for sugar bytes. I'd love to see what I can do with diversion.
plaeground.com

[LEGALIZE IT]

For now there is no need in testers and sound design. Maybe later... Thanks for your interest.

By the way, i just spent 1h playing with DiversionFX from CM, and it is a lovely FX unit :love:
So, for anyone hesitating : go grab Diversion, it is a grat synth !

I just joined the owners club......there is a Dune vs. Diversion which one to buy xmas thread, I already had Dune......decided to try Diversion...think I had tried it when it first came out, but found it very digital sounding....
I decided to try it again, still found it very digital sounding, but I guess I have so many other synths that aren't digital sounding that in a sense Diversion now appealed to me, as an extra direction in my arsenal...

I didn't like the Bass, Lead, Pad presets...however the SFX and the Sequences and Atmospheres..wow...so digital and so crisp and......well I love those sounds.....

thanks Dmitry.
rsp
Last edited by zvenx on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

and my first feature request :-)....... is a favourites option...or at least a rating system....

rsp
sound sculptist

Demo tested by Diversion and immediately bought it.

A great synth.

cheers
Piet

Return to “Instruments”