UVI Vintage Legends, demo version now available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have resent a mail to Big Fish Audio... No reply for the moment... JRR says : "we are actively pursuing this situation and are doing everything in our power to get your product to you"..........

donato wrote:they should get someone else to distribute their products.
yeah when you consider its 3 weeks today since the UVI release you've got to wonder whats going on at Big Fish Audio...

Yes, it's pathetic... All we've got to do is to send hundred messages to JRR, BFA and UVI...
analoguesamples909 wrote:
donato wrote:they should get someone else to distribute their products.
yeah when you consider its 3 weeks today since the UVI release you've got to wonder whats going on at Big Fish Audio...

Better and better from JRR (and UVI !!!! and BFA !!!!) :

JRR says : I apologize for the mistaken communication. We got indication from Big Fish that the Vintage Legends was released on their site on January 8th, which is when I contacted you. However, they spoke out of turn. They only received a small number of licenses from UVI. Not enough to cover all orders. Correspondence from Big Fish still seems to be the same. They are working diligently with UVI to get the licenses fully released as soon as possible. We can cancel and refund your order at any time you choose. We did prematurely release this item and apologize for the confusion. Please let me know how you wish to proceed. Thank you.

SMALL NUMBER OF LICENSES !!! YOU READ IT !!! hopefully it's just codes not hardware synth... VERY VERY PATHETIC !!!

pretty ridiculous the idea of making a small batch of these digital assets....and that they are working diligently to get them.

its as if JRR, Big FIsh and UVI are huddled together working in a dusty library, trying to piece together some sort of cosmic egg - coaxing out the ancient codes of our forefathers...

how hard can it be to generate digital licenses?

The problem is that all three (JRR, BFA, UVI) lies and don't care about the customer... It's my personal experience since the start of this issue...

Last news from JRR : "Big Fish Audio told me today that you will receive the license on Monday.  In addition, I will e-mail UVI now to ask them to rush your order specifically."

lol... So pathetic for a code...

And JRR just deleted my thread on his Facebook page...

If I can avoid it, I don't think I'll be doing business with JRR, UVI or Big Fish in the future. Unacceptable (and I didn't even order this product!).

Hopefully UVI/JRR/BFA will do something like Cakewalk did when there were problems with users not getting Rapture to register.

Then Cakewalk gave them a free soundset to use with Rapture.

When people invest almost $300 in this new UVI instrument, it means they are serious customers, not somebody you want to loose ;)

Therefore if UVI/JRR/BFA could do as Cakewalk and for instance give away a free UVI soundset to those affected, I think it would show that they care about their customers

Totally agree with you ! The worse is BFA, they didn't reply to any of my mails (except the first which says nothing)...

For me it's the second time and last time I ordered something from these trio. TOO MUCH... I will give my money with more serious company that are fair (U-HE, VALHALLA, for example), company who really cares for his customers...

Very bad (and last) experience from UVI/JRRSHOP/BIGFISHAUDIO trio.

Numanoid wrote:Hopefully UVI/JRR/BFA will do something like Cakewalk did when there were problems with users not getting Rapture to register.

Then Cakewalk gave them a free soundset to use with Rapture.

When people invest almost $300 in this new UVI instrument, it means they are serious customers, not somebody you want to loose ;)

Therefore if UVI/JRR/BFA could do as Cakewalk and for instance give away a free UVI soundset to those affected, I think it would show that they care about their customers

here's to hoping we got our licenses tomorrow as promised...
Presets for u-he Diva -> http://swanaudio.co.uk/

Yes, we'll see... Three weeks long to have a code...
analoguesamples909 wrote:here's to hoping we got our licenses tomorrow as promised...

still waiting...19.33 here
Presets for u-he Diva -> http://swanaudio.co.uk/

Still waiting too... Incredible !!!
analoguesamples909 wrote:still waiting...19.33 here

Here's a reply to a facebook question by BFA :

" Hi David! Vintage Legends will be available by end of today. For more accurate release dates when ordering through a reseller, please contact Big Fish Audio directly. Thanks!"

Return to “Instruments”