Spire Synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Elektro Synth 1.5 Spire Presets Spire

fisherKing wrote:funny, same exact thought here...
I thought it was just me, but I knew that logically I couldn't be alone in that struggle. :hihi:

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

On sale now, 30 % off: http://www.reveal-sound.com/

@chk071
Thank you for the info. €97 seems reasonable :)

Definitely. :)

Is the new version out yet?

No. There is a beta they released a couple of months ago, but it lacks a few features which haven't been implemented in the new DSP engine yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_bn12u ... e=youtu.be

(It's downloadable from the Youtube description there)

Last version in this thread was June, it's now nearly October. I don't want to try incomplete betas.

Yeah, i guess it will still be a while before they release the final version. Could well be end of this year, maybe next year...

I don't mind them taking some time, better than rushing out to v1.1 no?
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

I've been using the beta since they first posted the download. It works perfect.

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

It works fine, but i there are some features still missing like mentioned here:
5. Arp and Stepper, Filter Combo/Scorpio, Osc SAW PWM Mode, Macro Modulators, Microtuning, Global Pitch Shift, Pitch Bend Wheel and Mod Wheel modules are in progress, they are present in GUI but not completed in DSP level.

chk071 wrote:It works fine, but i there are some features still missing like mentioned here:
5. Arp and Stepper, Filter Combo/Scorpio, Osc SAW PWM Mode, Macro Modulators, Microtuning, Global Pitch Shift, Pitch Bend Wheel and Mod Wheel modules are in progress, they are present in GUI but not completed in DSP level.
Yeah that's far too much missing for me to consider it, especially given that it's taking so long.

Prior to this 1.1 delay, minor updates were fairly frequent. I'm guessing this one is taking so long since it involves some significant changes to the main code.

I haven't bothered with the beta since v1.0.20 is working fine.

mutantdog wrote:Prior to this 1.1 delay, minor updates were fairly frequent. I'm guessing this one is taking so long since it involves some significant changes to the main code.

I haven't bothered with the beta since v1.0.20 is working fine.
Yup, I bet it's not easy to write new code that's more CPU efficient, while assuring the filters to sound exactly the same. It takes a while and we should be happy when it's done.

latest beta crashes Live 9.2.2 x64 quite a lot… just running through patches. OSX 10.8.5

Return to “Instruments”