get CM Studio for FREE!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Numanoid wrote:If you got Zinio credits left, the new Future Music hits the stands now, will hopefully be available in Zinio shortly.

What is important about this issue?

It's free! :D
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

If you got more credits left, the new issue of computer music is out today ;)

But it looks like the plugin that was advertised to come with this issue, has been postponed to the next? Seems only samples are on the DVD this time...

VitaminD wrote:What is important about this issue?
Lots to read, interesting articles, new synths of 2013, reviews, etc

Anyone got more credits left, they can be used until April 18.

There is a new Future Music mag out now, that can be had for zilch with credits from Zinio, and the DVD content of FM can also be accessed in the CM Vault

Thanks for the heads up!

- Mario

My credits seem to have disappeared. :-(

Somehow, when I tried to use them, I could only select one magazine, and when I log on now, I don't see any balance left. I hope others are more lucky...

Cheers,
Martin

Just updated Zinio, and one VERY GOOD thing now with the latest version, is that in the settings it is possible to choose application homescreen, thus choosing library as homescreen, means that Zinio will go straight to your library, not spending time looking for updates or pushing web shop offers, greatly reducing start up time :tu:

martin_l wrote:My credits seem to have disappeared. :-(

Somehow, when I tried to use them, I could only select one magazine, and when I log on now, I don't see any balance left. I hope others are more lucky...

Cheers,
Martin
Just checked and it still works here, it runs until April iirc. Yep, valid until April 19th. :)
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Just got another $5 voucher from Zinio. Guys, check your spam folder.

tico-tico wrote:Just got another $5 voucher from Zinio. Guys, check your spam folder.
Roger that :)

An tips on how to best use it?

Already got latest CM, FM and CM Special through the other Zinio freebie.

Does the german Keys Magazine have a Zinio issue?

musikmachine wrote:It's free! :D
and new!

Just a note that CM 182 has lots of the older vsts that were taken out in the newer editions. Dominator barely made it to digital download!

Anybody know when the new Computer Music is out?

libertine1989 wrote:Anybody know when the new Computer Music is out?
It's due to be published March 27th.

The Hornet FAT-FET fx-thingie that was supposed to be included with the current issue, will be on the issue that hits the newstands this coming Wednesday.

Cheers.

Looks like I'll be spending my voucher on some non music stuff for a change.

Return to “Instruments”