get CM Studio for FREE!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Was anyone able to register the latest special CM to their vault? Mag said to register issue 61 and i can answer the first question fine, but the second one they ask seems impossible to be answered. There is no heading on that page with the question they ask.

I was able to register issue #61 using the two questions. At first I was unable to find the answers-- and then I realized I was in the wrong issue. The iPad showed the current issue's icon even though I was in the previous issue when I was flipping between that and Safari. LOL!

I noticed there is an HTML error in issue #61 that causes a number of the running heads to be in the layer under the page border graphic.
Last edited by djpeterso23662 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nitex wrote:Was anyone able to register the latest special CM to their vault? Mag said to register issue 61 and i can answer the first question fine, but the second one they ask seems impossible to be answered. There is no heading on that page with the question they ask.
I managed to register CM Special no 61 in my vault, the questions I get are as follows:
-Which word is missing from the strapline on page 6? "Your setup might be XXXX"
-Which word is missing from the heading on page 88? "Time for a XXXX"

Is this the same you get?

There is not so much content though, there is the tutorials of course, but just about 400 MB of SampleMagic samples, and then also access to the CM studio package.

I guess I'm getting spoilt, that's a lot of goodies of course, but already got the CM studio package through the CM mag.

BTW, the cover of the new CM issue is already added to the front vault page, gonna be a good one for the FL alumni :tu:

I had two different questions. I think it has a small bank of questions to choose from.

Totally agree about the FL issue on the way (about 8/16/13).

I'm trying to register the Epic FX special issue and always get the following questions:

Question: Which word is missing from the heading on page 22? Using XXXX for maximum impact"

Question: Which word is missing from the heading on page 86? "Creative XXXX"

To check if i'm on a wrong issue i picked issue 60 and oddly enough the second question was the same there as for issue 61. Looks more like an error to me.

Edit: Worked finally, answered first question with issue 61 and second with issue 60. :D

Future Publishing announced a 50%-off summer sale on electronic back issues via iTunes and Google Play on July 26. Each week on Friday back issues of ten of the Future titles are being reduced for seven days. Starting August 23 Computer Music Special is on the discount list for seven days. Computer Music has not come up yet.

These Computer Music Special Issues are on sale for $1.99 in the iPad/iPhone Computer Music Special app:

60 The Sound Designer's Handbook
59 Bass Music Production Guide
58 124 Plugins
57 Start Making Music
56 The Ultimate Guide to Drums
55 Top 10 Synths
54 Make Over Your Mix
53 The Ultimate Guide to Dub Step
52 Singer Songwriter Production Guide
51 Make House Music
50 Bass & Beats The Producer's Guide
49 Make Music Now
42 Make Dance Music

The band specials (Kraftwerk, The Prodigy) and the Ultimate Guide Specials (Ableton Live, Recording) are not included in the sale. The special prices are only shown in the Computer Music Special app, not the regular Computer Music app.

Computer Music Specials 60 and 61 are supported by the digital content vault website. Issues 58 and 59 include URL's to software, samples, and tutorial files.

The link below includes tutorial files for Special issues 42, 49, 50, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, and 57. The software/samples for these issues does not appear to be available.

http://www.musicradar.com/us/computermu ... ere-510258

Future shared on Facebook that this sale is not applicable to the Zinio newstand.

Finally, the Computer Music Special band issue for The Prodigy dropped just a few minutes ago on iOS.

Cheers!
Last edited by djpeterso23662 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

I subscribe to CM via Google Play (£2.49 per issue instead of £6 something for a physical copy, no-brainer really).

It looks like the CM specials, issues 57-60 are on sale at the moment via Google Play - they're all £1.49 instead of £2.99.

NMG
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

mcnelson wrote:It looks like the CM specials, issues 57-60 are on sale at the moment via Google Play - they're all £1.49 instead of £2.99.
Here is an interesting answer I get when I try to dig this up:

"Sorry! Magazines on Google Play is not available in your country yet.
We're working to bring the content you love to more countries as quickly as possible. Please check back again soon."

:P

Thankfully i got a 10 USD voucher code for Zinio so i could get the last CM. I thought i was going to miss it.

Have a nice day :)

Future Publishing announced a 50%-off summer sale on electronic back issues via iTunes and Google Play on July 26. Each week on Friday back issues of ten of the Future titles are being reduced for seven days. Starting August 30 Computer Music is on the discount list for seven days.

These Computer Music Issues are on sale for $1.99 in the iPad/iPhone Computer Music app:

October 2012 #182 - September 2013 #194 (HD interactive format)
November 2009 #145 - September 2012 #181 (non-enhanced, not all issues in range)

The band specials (Kraftwerk, The Prodigy) and the Ultimate Guide Specials (Ableton Live, Recording) are not included in the sale. The special prices are only shown in the Computer Music app, not the Computer Music Special app.

Computer Music issues 182 - 195 are supported by the digital content vault website. Issues 182- 184 are supported by the vault and include the "CM Suite" plug-in collection.

The link below includes tutorial files for Computer Music issues 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, and 181. The software/samples for these issues do not appear to be available.

http://www.musicradar.com/us/computermu ... ere-510258

Future shared on Facebook that this sale is not applicable to the Zinio newstand.

Cheers!

The digital content vault for Computer Music supports issues 16, 17, 20, and 21. Is there anyone out there that has these issues that can tell me what they are?

Thanks!

IrionDaRonin wrote:Thankfully i got a 10 USD voucher code for Zinio so i could get the last CM. I thought i was going to miss it.

Have a nice day :)
Got a $5 one, what is in August? Should I wait?

arkmabat wrote:Got a $5 one, what is in August? Should I wait?
I got one too, it part-funded the new Uncut Depeche Mode special 8)

nitex wrote:Was anyone able to register the latest special CM to their vault? Mag said to register issue 61 and i can answer the first question fine, but the second one they ask seems impossible to be answered. There is no heading on that page with the question they ask.
They messed up the questions with the CM monthly download. The 2nd question is related to the July CM issue iirc.

Huh, I've got $5 Zinio voucher. To my surprise I'm now able to read CM without launching their horrible adobe air based "reader", it looks like they ported it to flash. Now it is flash indeed, works like 100x faster and it's actually readable. I'm impressed, I started to doubt that progress still exists.

Return to “Instruments”