Guess the Synth 17 : Divinity 170+ presets for DIVERSION : Released

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I love guessing games.
I'm even thinking to start an official thread just to play guess the synth, without prizes, but just for fun.

Anyway, can you tell us a bit more about how was made the demo?
External effects or is everything made with the synth?
What about the drums?

Have a nice day :)

Examigan wrote:MonoPoly

8)
Well, I've created a 400 preset soundbank for the Kork MonoPoly, so its very unlikely I will make another one.

Should I do some new presets for the MonoPoly, it will certainly be a free add on for the soundsets. Nice try but its not the Korg MonoPoly
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

coincidental wrote:Funky is good. Is it Synthmaster?
Thanks a lot Coincidental,

Tomorrow's demo will be in a totally different style. Hopefully pointing out that this synthesizer is quite versatile.

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

IrionDaRonin wrote:I love guessing games.
I'm even thinking to start an official thread just to play guess the synth, without prizes, but just for fun.

Anyway, can you tell us a bit more about how was made the demo?
External effects or is everything made with the synth?
What about the drums?

Glad you're enjoying it : Your fun is (part of) our our pleasure

Its a very good question. And the answer can give everybody some clues.

As all my demos, its a naked truth one, wich basically means : No external effects, not a single Equing, not a single comp, not a single daw automation line, no nothing .... except the drums, that, in this demo, are external. Else, everything is made with this synth, and only it, and a limiter on the Master Bus.

On this particular demo I doubt I used a lot of real time controlers like mod wheel, aftertouch, benders or BC, etc etc. Its really just pushing the keys in rythm.

LtZ

the drums is a good clue - i was definitely leaning towards something that takes sampled oscillators, based on the drums alone. so those are not from this synth, thanks!

I'll guess Oxium. Really like the string synth sound you have going there!

Very analog; is it Diva?

Imposcar 2?

I know you liked the first one. :D

IT IS RAYBLASTER

No programmer, I was so surprised by Big tone's Synth 1 "impossible" bank: I am guessing Synth1 -- just because it is so very improbable

That's obviously Skrillex 1.5
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Well, here comes my first guess.

Alchemy

I will try it again in the next 24 hours.

Fabfilter tone 2 ??

Oxium. If not, is it another XILS Lab synth? I have the feeling I can hear that familiar XILS Lab signature sound.
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

I say Oxium too. Those strings remind me off some sound examples i've heard of it. :)

Return to “Soundware”