49%
Huh..?
24%
Fish (mandatory at KVR)
27%

Total votes: 97

RELATED
PRODUCTS

krim, i told you, i already have uploaded it here, so i can't have real numbers, if i additionally load it up at patcharena. i should have tought about patcharena in the first...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

edit: nevermind

brok landers wrote:theo, thanks, but really, don't worry, no need to donate... just use the sounds and have fun with them, do something in honour to them and spread the word about how godlike i am, hahaaa [/gag]... that's enough "donation" for me... :)
and yes, it took a very long time... but only because i did only presets for it, when i was having some time... like, waiting for a long render, or a lengthy backup reinstall...
I spent hours in studio one playing with the vst synth1 and your bank, just enjoying the sounds, but i don't use studio one at all to compose sadly. I am trying to find a way to reliably wrap synth 1 as an AU.

i'll make an exception that it's 32 bit in this case and even use it in logic's bridge.. no problems if it means i can use these beautiful sounds..

In fact, i promise if i get it working, i'll compose something that uses only the bank besides drums, absolutely everything else will be 100% synth 1, and i'l send it to you.

Thanks again for your generosity.

Using your presets in nexus all the time (have all three banks)

love your work :)

thanks, theo, great to hear that...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

Here is something using brok landers Synth1 bank. All sounds are Bigtone Synth1 except for the drums by Microtonic. I had a lot of fun with this.

https://soundcloud.com/chardin/a-slow-stroll

Yes, and oh-em-gee!
Lovely!

More!!!
These presets are so solid, I'd take brok's sloppy Synth1 preset leftovers.
"The last man on earth doesn't miss anyone at all." - Haujobb, Faith In Chaos

Return to “Instruments”