PRODUCTS

Just noticed that VB-303 got a high rating on this site (Acidvoice):
http://www.acidvoice.com/tb_303_vst_plu ... m#Venom303
Only losing the first place to ABL2 .

top 3
ABL2: 8/10
VB-303 : 7.1/10
PHOSCYON: 7.0/10

...also the MXR M-104 DISTORTION PLUS seems to be the best distortion pedal.
http://www.acidvoice.com/tb_303_best_di ... _pedal.htm

this site have sound comparisons, so check them and take your own conclusions :)

VB-303 it's the best (free) emulation to this date.

Hope that Antto keeps developing more great stuff :)
...want to know how to program great synth sounds,check my video tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/user/sergiofrias25

does it to midi input yet or is it still with the unlock puzzle?

btw, ive tried to unlock the puzzle and theres no way to advance to the next number in the unlock code puzzle window.

the only vsti in the world that has a built in puzzle to unlock a function.

wonders if an internal 303 pattern sounds better than a midi pattern.

overhishead wrote:does it to midi input yet or is it still with the unlock puzzle?

btw, ive tried to unlock the puzzle and theres no way to advance to the next number in the unlock code puzzle window.

the only vsti in the world that has a built in puzzle to unlock a function.

wonders if an internal 303 pattern sounds better than a midi pattern.
Use "Host sync" instead,works perfectly to me.
...want to know how to program great synth sounds,check my video tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/user/sergiofrias25

overhishead wrote:does it to midi input yet or is it still with the unlock puzzle?
Still the annoying puzzle function which only works sometimes.

I can't understand why the coder don't wanna let us use own midi patterns.

The "MidiPlay"-function is just to fool you and is more than malicious.
sergiofrias wrote:Use "Host sync" instead,works perfectly to me.
This solves nothing.

overhishead wrote: wonders if an internal 303 pattern sounds better than a midi pattern.
Internal 'sounds' better/original, i.e. it can do more that way. It's not a simple step sequencer!

not sure if i need glasses or the interface is too small

if you don't like it - just erase it and move on

meanwhile i'm working on a stereo sonogram, the one that helped me during the developement of vb303, now i rewrote it into IPlug and it's much more useful (and doesn't crash my PC)

:D
It doesn't matter how it sounds..
..as long as it has BASS and it's LOUD!

irc.libera.chat >>> #kvr

antto wrote:if you don't like it - just erase it and move on
We really like it, but we dislike your stupid "midiplay code puzzle"! That's all.

@antto did you get chance to check my venom controller plug?
you can have it for your website if you want.i just thought it might help some people.
cheers,

meanwhile i'm working on a stereo sonogram, the one that helped me during the developement of vb303, now i rewrote it into IPlug and it's much more useful (and doesn't crash my PC)

:D
Niiiiiiiiice :hyper:

Wildfunk wrote:
We really like it, but we dislike your stupid "midiplay code puzzle"! That's all.
I actually think I picked up playing this plug in a lot faster than abl 2. Phosychon was easy cuz I learned how to program a 303 using Antto's plug in. While midi would be nice, I think the ship has sailed on that option. Calling a guy's method stupid, when he released a cool free vst, is rude. You can always code one yourself. You'd probably enjoy hearing your customers/downloaders complain about how "stupid" your coding is.

LimboLoves wrote:You'd probably enjoy hearing your customers/downloaders complain about how "stupid" your coding is.
Nobody complains about the sound engine code! Only this puzzle code is a stupid "feature" (malicious bug)!

He wants to force the users to use the internal sequencer - no problem.

The he should remove the "MidiPlay"-function at all.

But instead of this he created a non-working midi function to fool and annoy the users.

the sonogram app is available btw
It doesn't matter how it sounds..
..as long as it has BASS and it's LOUD!

irc.libera.chat >>> #kvr

antto wrote:the sonogram app is available btw
Thanks for ignoring the user wishes (working midi play).

Wildfunk wrote:
antto wrote:the sonogram app is available btw
Thanks for ignoring the user wishes (working midi play).
Yes. There's so many choice. Why eternally those who don't like a product don't simply pass their way?
In France we had an actor, Sacha Guitry, who said "I measure the temperature of my real success on the people... at the heat of the anger from this little number, always the same, who pass their time to criticize and hassle me".

And a singer, Yves Montant, 50 years ago who in his loge at l'Olympia said to a journalist "Look: today I have been practically murdered by a grand national newspaper... but tonight the hall is full as it has rarely been, it remains any seat empty, they have probably come to applause the dead singer..."
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Return to “Instruments”