Any thoughts on the Arc 5? Demos sound great...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Arc 5

ARC5 wrote: PM me with your mail address. 2.11 patch will be provided.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
just applied the 2.11 update and the issues seem totally resolved

jdnz wrote:
ARC5 wrote: PM me with your mail address. 2.11 patch will be provided.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
just applied the 2.11 update and the issues seem totally resolved
Thank you for your confirmation :)

I have applied patch 2.11, and have had a 1 hour session in FL Studio now, without any problems at all :)

I have to say that this plugin comes with some of the best arp patches I have tried :tu: Well worth the 30 bucks I paid.

The GUI is very tiny, but the controls are logically laid out, so in a sense it doesn't matter, and it does under no circumstance clutter up your DAW work space :D

Numanoid wrote:I have applied patch 2.11, and have had a 1 hour session in FL Studio now, without any problems at all :)

I have to say that this plugin comes with some of the best arp patches I have tried :tu: Well worth the 30 bucks I paid.

The GUI is very tiny, but the controls are logically laid out, so in a sense it doesn't matter, and it does under no circumstance clutter up your DAW work space :D
I'm happy to hear that Arc 5 is worth it. :)

massive thanks!

Just ordered Arc5, too. Great deal with vstbuzz. Gonna play around with it tomorrow. Thanks for the great offer. :)

A little update: after playing around with the presets for 20 mins: wow, someone really talented invested a lot of effort for some really nice presets. This one really deserves more love. I'm a happy customer. Looking forward for more of these guys. :)

Another happy customer here... The vstbuzz deal was really nice. I have to agree that this gem has the best (and lots of) arped sounds. I have one problem to report though: i can't close it in Orion neither the plugin nor Orion itself. I have to make the OS to shut down the processes. Win8 64bit, Synapse-Audio Orion 32bit.

Regards

Peter

All running smooth here with Live 9.06. :)

Great to hear everyone is enjoying the deal on VSTBuzz! I love this synth myself too - versatile with incredible sounds :)
http://www.VSTBuzz.com - Up to 99% off one sample library or plugin every single week!

piel wrote:Another happy customer here... The vstbuzz deal was really nice. I have to agree that this gem has the best (and lots of) arped sounds. I have one problem to report though: i can't close it in Orion neither the plugin nor Orion itself. I have to make the OS to shut down the processes. Win8 64bit, Synapse-Audio Orion 32bit.

Regards

Peter
Hi Peter,

I'm glad that you are happy with Arc 5 :)
With regards to the problem, I will test Arc 5 in Synapse-Audio Orion as soon as possible.
Before we go any further I want you to check if you applied 2.11 patch.

Kind regards,

Archetype Instruments.

ARC5 wrote: Hi Peter,

I'm glad that you are happy with Arc 5 :)
With regards to the problem, I will test Arc 5 in Synapse-Audio Orion as soon as possible.
Before we go any further I want you to check if you applied 2.11 patch.

Kind regards,

Archetype Instruments.
Hi,
I bought Arc yesterday and i can't find any patches on your site. My installer says 2.10. It works normal under Renoise and Live 9 with occasional stuck notes.

Regards

Peter

piel wrote:
Hi,
I bought Arc yesterday and i can't find any patches on your site. My installer says 2.10. It works normal under Renoise and Live 9 with occasional stuck notes.

Regards

Peter
PM me with your mail address :)

Same result with the applied patch, altough I can't tell the difference if the patching was actualy applied since no version number in the plugin. Other hosts tend to to fine, but in Orion crash on every close. (plugin or app)

Best regards

Peter

piel wrote:Same result with the applied patch, altough I can't tell the difference if the patching was actualy applied since no version number in the plugin. Other hosts tend to to fine, but in Orion crash on every close. (plugin or app)

Best regards

Peter
you can find the version info at the Global page (swipe down the knob on the left).
by the way, we'll start to test Arc 5 on the host (Orion).

regards,

Archetype Instruments.[/url]

Found it! 8) It says 2.11. I tested it again and now the crash only happens when i try to remove/delete Arc from the project. If I close the DAW no crash.

Peter

PS: it is good to see such a responsive developer.

Return to “Instruments”