Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

+1 Nice sounds.

Best luck to get the job done! 8)

What a growler! :tu:

Ask nBeat to do the gui for you mate.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

HunterKiller wrote:What a growler! :tu:

The problem is that i am not expirienced DSP programmer, i dont know how to optimise things and do good gui. But this skeleton of plugin is a good example of modern DSP stuff like 0dff and badlimited synthesis. Almost everything is implemented now, and c# to c++ porting is easy. Maybe i need to cooperate with someone skilled on this forum. But who will do plugins for free?

2DaT wrote:
HunterKiller wrote:What a growler! :tu:

The problem is that i am not expirienced DSP programmer, i dont know how to optimise things and do good gui. But this skeleton of plugin is a good example of modern DSP stuff like 0dff and badlimited synthesis. Almost everything is implemented now, and c# to c++ porting is easy. Maybe i need to cooperate with someone skilled on this forum. But who will do plugins for free?
Maybe ask in the DSP forum...I wonder if someone like Patrick from Tal might be up for helping?

brilliant sound, anyway - I like it.
I don't have enough time ATM to do an in-depth test, but I just wanted to chime in and give you some encouragement :)

Also - I know it was just a typo, but you should trademark "badlimited synthesis" :D LOL
resistors are futile you will be simulated
Soundcloud
T4M

I have been desparately looking for a free OB-X clone (I hope this will be free :D)

At any rate it sounds amazing, just needs some debugging and CPU tweaks to make it more friendly to my i7.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8QmFmn ... 20zdHFSUVk
Added non-linear filter damping ( less resonance at high frequencies).And linear damping now working as needed ( smooth that just cutting max value).
I think those little things i am integrating now will be great instruments to emulate small differences between different 12dbo filters. I mean the ob-x filter sounds a bit different to ob-xa.

Nice :)
I'll play with it for some time once i fully wake up.
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

OK the sound is there, but the GUI not yet :)

It doesn't update properly in REAPER, so i am forced to use the default one.

Also why the hidden dramatic per note default pan settings ?

I had to switch to the default GUI to smooth them out.
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

2DaT wrote: Maybe i need to cooperate with someone skilled on this forum.
Sounds like a good idea.
2DaT wrote:But who will do plugins for free?
Usually someone who feels they have something useful to contribute to the overall undertaking.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8QmFmn ... GcxU1U1ZUE
Added filter multimode functionality. Added pan settings on gui. :)

failed vst scan and caused daw to crash

yessongs wrote:failed vst scan and caused daw to crash
What daw?

2DaT wrote:
yessongs wrote:failed vst scan and caused daw to crash
What daw?
Sonar x1

it sounds pretty good. One question - would it be possible to add in some low noise and dirt/colour into the Osc and filters? Despite sounding quite authentic to my ears it sounds a bit too clean as it stands compared to an analogue-at least-my OB8. It would be good for modern styles of music but perhaps it could have an 'old' mode or something...?
Presets for u-he Diva -> http://swanaudio.co.uk/

Return to “Instruments”