Which plugins add unwanted watermarks to audio?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i think this watermarking guff is a load of smoke and mirrors designed to scare....it doesnt exists :nutter:

flakes2 wrote: I just checked the profiles of some of the trolls. It seem to be always the same people who bash certain companies.
Yep, totally. Always the same agitators looking for a derail.

to the asslickers here: i only bash two, the rest is great - no complaints. :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

from real life: sometime in the 90's music store guy took me to his home studio to demo his unitor setup.

"all these boards are chipped so don't try to steal them."
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Numanoid wrote:
Has Tone2 ever nicked somebody by the watermark?

Maybe this album?:

This one maybe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiFTXckh0zU

:)
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Kriminal wrote:i think this watermarking guff is a load of smoke and mirrors designed to scare....it doesnt exists :nutter:
Agree. Its bollox. I understand the files but some kind of audio water mark from the oscillators of a softsynth?

On ya' bike!
Massive, Serum. Diva, Repro-1, HIVE, Spire presets, Reason ReFills more! https://NewLoops.com

Kriminal wrote:i think this watermarking guff is a load of smoke and mirrors designed to scare....it doesnt exists :nutter:
It certainly does exist in the land of music distribution, and people who listen to music with a wide dynamic range such as classical/orchestral music DO notice it and get very pissed off about it.

There is also the very real problem of the "slippery slope" and the sort of paranoia (and terrible sound quality) that could arise in the future where watermarking is everywhere in multiple layers and everybody is afraid to sample the slightest little sliver of sound :roll:
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Sendy wrote:
It certainly does exist in the land of music distribution, and people who listen to music with a wide dynamic range such as classical/orchestral music DO notice it and get very pissed off about it.

There is also the very real problem of the "slippery slope" and the sort of paranoia (and terrible sound quality) that could arise in the future where watermarking is everywhere in multiple layers and everybody is afraid to sample the slightest little sliver of sound :roll:
i was refering to VST synths, i should have made that clear...

Kriminal wrote:
Sendy wrote:

Oh right. I'm kinda with you on that one. I don't see how they can have any kind of workable system with it to be honest. But you never know :)
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Sendy wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
Sendy wrote:

Oh right. I'm kinda with you on that one. I don't see how they can have any kind of workable system with it to be honest. But you never know :)
you two are clearly sock puppet pirates covering up for someone else who watermarks audio!
probably...
or something.

Oh, i just see we are already in the 'you are all pirates/trolls/thieves/shills/sockpuppets' stage.

Nice going. This means it cant be long now until we get to the 'hackers and crackers' bit...

:clap:

Don't diss my mad haxx0r skills. Some say... I'm an even 1337er hacker than Wheatley from Portal 2!

ENV1 wrote:Oh, i just see we are already in the 'you are all pirates/trolls/thieves/shills/sockpuppets' stage.

Nice going. This means it cant be long now until we get to the 'hackers and crackers' bit...

hey, i was joking, although that has happened yes, my post was merely parody :)

i just wanted to be part of an already epic thread and otherwise have no interest either way.

vurt wrote:
ENV1 wrote:Oh, i just see we are already in the 'you are all pirates/trolls/thieves/shills/sockpuppets' stage.

hey, i was joking, although that has happened yes, my post was merely parody :)

i just wanted to be part of an already epic thread and otherwise have no interest either way.
Yes yes, i got it. :)

I wasnt responding to your post.

those threads always add a few to my "muted" list. :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “Instruments”