NI delaying delivery on purpose?.. ;)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

miley_2 wrote:I have been using [SPAM removed] for long time. I am totally satisfied with services. There is no need to change this I think.
I think there is. ;)
Last edited by Ben H on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

'Tis the season...
And much has to do with the delivery services now officially on their holiday delivery service schedule.

I was going to order K9U direct from NI but luckily musicmatter in the UK had the same sale with free delivery, ordered Monday, arrived Tuesday. They still have some K9 boxes in stock when I checked this morning but K9U is now out of stock.

I have bought direct from NI before but that was downloadable stuff so was a bit uncertain about import duty etc into the UK and also PayPal usually has terrible exchange rates.

Got my K9 upgrade this morning (Wednesday), ordered Thursday evening. Free shipping. Very reasonable I think.

It was tagged for end of day delivery. But the guy said they always delivered morning around where I live. It's a good thing I worked from home...

ordered Friday - here to today. Free.

As long as they deliver when the wife is working from home.

Definitely seems the European service is much better
I believe every thread should devolve into character attacks and witch-burning. It really helps the discussion.

I got mine in four days, and I live in Asia :)

My current fun. (Heavily compressed)

Salt Lake City, UT, United States 12/03/2013 11:34 P.M. Arrival Scan

Sunnyvale, CA, United States 12/02/2013 6:36 P.M. Origin Scan

United States 11/29/2013 12:12 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

I'm in the UK and I ordered Komplete 9 Crossgrade on Friday. It was dispatched from Germany on Monday and was delivered this afternoon.

I'm in California and ordered the Komplete 9 Ultimate upgrade from Komplete 8 a few hours ago. During the check-out process, there was notice posted: "Out of stock! Order now to secure your discount. Expected delivery time 4-8 weeks".

So, now I wait. Looks like it'll arrive a few days before the Winter NAMM show.
"...Save the bones for Henry Jones, 'cause Henry don't eat no meat..."

Ordered my K9 upgrade on Saturday, got confirmation Sunday. Arrived today. I did opt for 2-day shipping being that I'm on the east coast and wanted to make sure it was here in time to install over the weekend...
Dave

NI used to do free delivery to Aus & NZ but they charge $49 now. Previous times I upgraded [5 to 6, and 6 to 8] they shipped free here like everywhere else. Ho hum… :?

I ordered K9 Crossgrade on Wednesday and it should be delivered tomorrow (Friday). But, Germany is next door, so that definitely has speed things up.

I'm seriously mad right now. My friend order the same ultimate update with me last tuesday and he receive it today. While i order last week on thursday and not even a tracking number provided which mean they haven't ship it. Annoyed, very annoyed.
musisikamar.com

And I'm still waiting...
Oh well I've been harassing the natives with random coding and instruments nobody wants. It's more or less all good.
I can hardly wait to unleash Reaktor synths that make no sense.

xamido wrote:I'm seriously mad right now. My friend order the same ultimate update with me last tuesday and he receive it today. While i order last week on thursday and not even a tracking number provided which mean they haven't ship it. Annoyed, very annoyed.
It sounds like the they ran out of stock in between you and your friend ordering :( I think maybe they massively underestimated how many boxes they were going to shift.

I um'd and ar'd for a day, finally ordered from the UK because the store had stock, checked a number of hours later and they had also run out of stock, glad I ordered when I did but feel for everyone who have to wait.

Return to “Instruments”