Humanoid Sound Systems Enzyme, half price until end May

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Enzyme Enzyme Player

Numanoid wrote:Hopefully CM can contribute some more patches for the CM version in later issues, like is done for Alchemy CM version.
D'oh dude, they already did :oops:

Those who like HSS on Facebook, will get a chance to download 26 more patches, and also get a voucher to get 10% off the full version of Enzyme.
Last edited by Numanoid on Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Does CM Vault work for you, guys? I'm getting "There has been an error. Please click the back button on your browser" after login.

Does the cm version work with Orion or the demo?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

mysticvibes wrote:Does the cm version work with Orion or the demo?
Does Orion accept VST plugins? In case yes, then yes Enzyme CM will work with Orion.

tico-tico wrote:Does CM Vault work for you, guys? I'm getting "There has been an error. Please click the back button on your browser" after login.
Yeah, I had quite a lot of those yesterday. Needed to reload the page lots to get it to work.

Numanoid wrote: Yeah, I had quite a lot of those yesterday. Needed to reload the page lots to get it to work.
Same here.
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

Numanoid wrote:
Does Orion accept VST plugins? In case yes, then yes Enzyme CM will work with Orion.
Have you personally tested it in Orion? Just to let you know Enzyme demo does not show up in orion for me on two different computers so naturally I'm enquiring on this version :roll:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

mysticvibes wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Have you personally tested it in Orion? Just to let you know Enzyme demo does not show up in orion for me on two different computers so naturally I'm enquiring on this version :roll:
You installed both the 32 and 64 bit version VST to your common shared VST folder with Orion?

Which OS are you using?

I installed 32 bit version on two different win7 OS computers and the vsti wouldn't show up in Orion 8.5 beta, but loads fine in FL Studio and Reaper. One 32 bit win7 the other 64 bit win7 :neutral:

TTU Youtube

mysticvibes wrote:I installed 32 bit version on two different win7 OS computers and the vsti wouldn't show up in Orion 8.5 beta, but loads fine in FL Studio and Reaper. One 32 bit win7 the other 64 bit win7 :neutral:
Just tested an earlier build of Enzyme CM in Orion - the plugin loads and plays as expected. This is on Win 7 x64 SP 1, using the 32-bit version of Orion.

I'm not sure why this would change with a more recent CM version, so suspect this is system related.

Are you VST plugin paths set up correctly? i.e. to look in the folder where Enzyme is installed?

Have you tried running Orion with admin privileges?

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

:wink: I haven't bought computer magazine zenpunkhippy, I'm talking about the regular demo version of enzyme but its good to hear cm version works :D What version of Orion and have you tried installing the demo of enzyme to see if it works?

TTU Youtube

The demo works too - just tested 1.0.28 (not sure if demo has been updated recently) - which is what I would expect, because it's basically the same plugin with different parts left in or out.

Do you know which version of the demo you are using? It should be part of the setup file name.

Peace,
Andy.

Demo is the same version 1.0.28?? That's weird, I wonder what's going on??I'm using Orion Beta 8.5 btw if that might make a difference. I also run Orion 7 from time to time for older projects, Ill see if maybe I can get it to work in an older version to see if that helps..

TTU Youtube

Have you tried running Orion with admin privileges (right click > Run as administrator)? It might make a difference.

If it still fails, what are the symptoms of the problem?

- is the plugin listed under "VST Instruments"?
- listed but GUI fails to show when selected?
Crash?

Peace,
Andy.

Yeah, running with admin privelages was the first thing I tried, then I opened up vstconfig and added enzyme=1 and still a no go. The vsti doesn't show up in the vst instruments at all? I will see if there is a newer demo version or maybe run as adminstrator during the startup and install and 32 and 64 versions to see if that helps at all.. Peace~Tim

TTU Youtube

Return to “Instruments”