One-Synth-Challenge 59: Junglist - Chat & Gossip

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bjporter wrote:Nice photonic! :tu:

@Caine123, he gave you the pictures, try to copy the nobs, won't take too long - maybe 5 mins
np mate, but i found some other patches i wanted to checkout and dont work either :(
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Great stuff Photonic, and sporting to share you goodies in a competition as well. :tu:

@ Photonic :tu:

Yeah, I can't seem to load any banks into junglist. This is the first one synth challenge I plan on entering and wouldn't mind some extra sounds to choose from without having to create them manually, which I've done plenty of, but would appreciate some more just in case.. Thanks one synth challenge sounds pretty cool, been on this site for awhile and never new about it, what were the other ones?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

mysticvibes wrote:what were the other ones?
You can see and hear all the previous ones on the OSC-site:
https://sites.google.com/site/kvrosc/about
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

...nice synthesizer... allways interesting to program... may be some dya I will program some VST... I think that there's is a interesting way of investigation... Tiesto
Twitter: @JorgeRivasMusic
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jorge_rivas

Twitter: @JorgeRivasMusic
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jorge_rivas

Nice tracks already in and no talk of any issues with Junglist so I take all is going well with it except the odd thing?

@Mushy: Dont forget to set the track as downloadable at SoundCloud before deadline.

Is it a normal for Reaper to use CPU even when the song is not playing? My poor laptop shutdown itself 2-3 times because of overheat. If I just open the track and leave it like that doing nothing then it still takes a lot of CPU. I didn't notice anything like this during Spectral track. The only difference is that Spectral was 64-bit and Junglist was jBridged 64-bit, so when I checked the process monitor a lot of jBridge process was listed which is okay cause Junglist was running through it. Did anyone notice this?

Apart from that no issues for me. It played along well from start to finish.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Yep, no problems at all with FL Studio 11: always stable and super low CPU usage.

V'ger wrote:@Mushy: Dont forget to set the track as downloadable at SoundCloud before deadline.
:tu:
I would have forgot that. Thanks for the reminder mate 8)
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

satYatunes wrote:Is it a normal for Reaper to use CPU even when the song is not playing? My poor laptop shutdown itself 2-3 times because of overheat. If I just open the track and leave it like that doing nothing then it still takes a lot of CPU. I didn't notice anything like this during Spectral track. The only difference is that Spectral was 64-bit and Junglist was jBridged 64-bit, so when I checked the process monitor a lot of jBridge process was listed which is okay cause Junglist was running through it. Did anyone notice this?

Spectral runs in-memory, each instance took 180 Mb of RAM, so when loading up 20+ instances of Spectral, almost 4 GB was being used.
Junglist puts another kind of load on the system. I noticed it takes some seconds to save a project in Cubase and I have only partial playback when saving.

satYatunes wrote:Is it a normal for Reaper to use CPU even when the song is not playing? My poor laptop shutdown itself 2-3 times because of overheat. If I just open the track and leave it like that doing nothing then it still takes a lot of CPU. I didn't notice anything like this during Spectral track. The only difference is that Spectral was 64-bit and Junglist was jBridged 64-bit, so when I checked the process monitor a lot of jBridge process was listed which is okay cause Junglist was running through it. Did anyone notice this?

That's not happening here, but I'm running 32 bit system so no bridge. But maybe drop jBridge and use Reaper's native bridge instead will fix the issue? Or maybe you're using jBridge for a reason?

Great sounding stuff guys. Ran out of time to get involved this month but will be voting for sure!

whats the Mandroid track there? it's to buy?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Return to “Instruments”