Any really simple plugin chainers?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Doing a search for plugin chainer's here at Kvr and haven't find anything as to what I'm looking for, they are either all for mac, discontinued or using a modular approach. I'm looking for a really simple plugin chainer for both effects and instruments that can save and load presets. I'm at the point where I'm considering firing up synth edit or some other synth creation software and making it myself. If anyone if familiar with Orion there is a multi-fx chainer that is really simple and easy to use, but can't load presets containg external 3rd party effects, hence the search. Attached is pic of Orions chainer fx as simple as can be.
fx chainer.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Have you tried/looked at DDMF's MetaPlugin? Sounds like what you are after along with that VSTforx is really worth a good try/look IMO

I'm not looking for anything modular or routing type chainers, something more simple, thnx though

Xlutop chainer comes closest to what I have in mind but last time I was messing with it I remember some bugs using it in orion, plus its 60$ and has lots of options for stuff I don't need, just looking for the bare minimum chainer
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Thinking of creating my own in synth maker but found this link saying its not possible to create vsti chainer in synth maker?? http://www.synthmaker.co.uk/forum/viewt ... 77&start=0

TTU Youtube

Okay, I think I found what I needed here from acon digital : effect chainer,, http://www.digifreq.com/digifreq/download.asp?ID=108

now just need one for loading vsti's

TTU Youtube

Bitwig Certified Trainer

Tried it and didn't find it to be intuitive at all, I have no idea whats going on with that thing, where to insert the plugins, there pre, post and some other options, the routing is complicated and when i added some vsti's it sounded different when loading outside the plugin stacked playing same midi, so maybe I'm not using it right?

TTU Youtube

looking for something akin to this myself but it has to be capable of switching snapshots of settings like presets on a guitar midi foot pedal. Cantibile is too expensive and so is Forte. In tone and bloxpander look interesting. In tone looks to have lots of options. I am finding it may not be needed though as I may have figured out a way to switch presets in Sonar for live use.

I'm guessing audiostrom's LiveProfessor is too modular/ not simple enough, but it hadn't been mentioned- might be worth taking a peek at; the free version's let me play around with instrument/effect racks w/o firing up the DAW, and has been more stable for me than Cantabile Lite.
Music can no longer soothe the worried thoughts of monarchs; it can only tell you when it's time to buy margarine or copulate. -xoxos
Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.

From what I could tell from the audiostrom's site that is for live performance type audio application but not a vsti, ie can't load into a daw as either an instrument chainer or vst effect? I'm really looking to load as a vsti inside a daw , thanks for the suggestion though

Any synth developers think it would be possible to create something like this with your synth creation software let me know and I will explore to see if I can come up with something, as far as I know from browsing the web a little I think creating a plugin chainer so far in synth maker isn't possible? What other synth creation software to check?

TTU Youtube

n/m
somebody already posted what I had.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Orion 》 Templates

I assume you mean use a template as a vsti chainer 'preset' with each synth receiving midi from same generator and simply use the merge function in orion, with the template being a sfs file right? Thats is one possiblity, albiet a bit cumbersome, but I'd still prefer a simple to use vsti chainer whenever possible. Thanks for reminding me of that method though.

TTU Youtube

FL Patcher !
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phrazor is good and free.
It's more simple to use as a chainer than it looks.

Return to “Instruments”