One-Synth-Challenge 61: OBXD - Submissions, Chat, Voting and Results

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

bjporter wrote:
ThePresent wrote: It is not visible in the group! :scared:
PMed him to share it to the new group, it'll be fine.
gah, my bad x_x i ended up sharing to the wrong group apparently. that's what lack of sleep does to your mind, it seems. hope i didn't forget (or screw up) anything else when uploading this track, since i was almost asleep :dog:

nitedwella wrote:
bjporter wrote:
ThePresent wrote: It is not visible in the group! :scared:
PMed him to share it to the new group, it'll be fine.
gah, my bad x_x i ended up sharing to the wrong group apparently. that's what lack of sleep does to your mind, it seems. hope i didn't forget (or screw up) anything else when uploading this track, since i was almost asleep :dog:
K, it should show up soon. Thanks for getting back to me

Forgot to say I put one up a few days ago. Whoops.

Don't forget the production report too about DAW/host, which FX used, and how many instances of the synth and FX was used.

Wondering if the voting link up yet?
If yes can someone please show me where?
thanks

Ok found the voting page and it suddenly crashed and cannot get to it anymore?
Is their a server problem or is it my end?

Also so many great tracks very difficult voting.

Time to Vote! \o/ \o/ \o/

Quick Note: The voting system was updated to modify new rules. If the site is have some problems, refresh the page, or clear your browser cache, or PM me if s&%t got real

CLICK HERE TO START VOTING

RULES:
- Score tracks from 1-5 points. Drag and drop them on the appropriate area. Your own track will be given a 1 automatically at some point.
- Write a post in this thread saying you have voted. (a single word 'voted' is enough)
- Voting is open to anyone, but you must have had 40 prior forum posts before competition start, OR have participated in this month's contest.
- Last day for voting is 15th April (KVR time).
- If you have entered in the competition, you must vote to be eligible for prizes.
- In the case of equal scores after voting, the tie is broken based on how many top placings they got, then 2nd placings and so on.
- All votes and results will be published after the deadline.

HOW TO VOTE:
- Firstly, sign up to create your account. Then you will start out with 2 panels. The right panel has the votes needing to be scored, and the left panel contains the votes that are scored. Simply drag and drop the tracks from the right to the left. You can change the order until the deadline.
- The audio does skip forward when clicking on the waveform
- Keep in mind, your progress is saved, so you can restore your votes when it's comfortable to you, and continue. Feel free to re-arrange the votes any way you want until the deadline, but make sure all tracks are on the left side.
- Also note that the latest Firefox, Chrome, and Ipad / Iphone browsers are the best ones to use at this point. IE works but MAY NOT play sound.
- Note: We don't log any or watch anything you do in the voting site. Also we don't store plain text passwords, so it's impossible for me or anyone else to figure it out (it's hashed). Likewise, the way the votes are stored, it's extremely difficult to view who's in the lead, etc, until the end until each vote is in.
- Soundcloud link on the right for each song

ALL TRACKS ARE HERE (In case the player doesn't work on the new voting site):

- FYI, again to make sure voters are who they say they are, you must write a post in this thread saying you have voted. (writing the single word 'voted' is enough)
Last edited by bjporter on Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

bjporter wrote: - Last day for voting is 15th March (KVR time).
perhaps you mean 15th April?...

RichardSemper wrote:
bjporter wrote: - Last day for voting is 15th March (KVR time).
perhaps you mean 15th April?...
April's fool?
:D
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

V-O-T-E-D
Voting was a breeze, great work bj and everyone else involved!
:tu: :tu: :D :ud: :tu: :clap:
Last edited by ThePresent on Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Am voting (nearly finished).
Am I right in saying you have to put own your track in the 1 point section box?

"Your own track will be given a 1 automatically at some point."
But I put my track in there right away, no problem

ThePresent wrote:"Your own track will be given a 1 automatically at some point."
Yeah it's done toward the end of the voting - should make this more clear.

bjporter wrote:
ThePresent wrote:"Your own track will be given a 1 automatically at some point."
Will it cause any problems in the 1 point box now? or is it all fine as it is?

thanks

spidergod wrote:
bjporter wrote:
Will it cause any problems in the 1 point box now? or is it all fine as it is?

thanks
You guys are fine, just vote to your hearts delight, and put your own track anywhere - it will be moved later on :)

Return to “Instruments”