IKM SampleTank 3 (ST3) Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3

delete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't trying to say IK doesn't want people to point out small errors, I was just trying to make a joke that obviously didn't get noticed.

neverenoughfunk wrote:
just poking a little fun at the situation... because the pictures not matching the patches may lead to pushing back the release date... some one now has to go through the pictures/patches and make sure they are correct (poking more fun)...
not really funny 99% here dont know or dont care about it is ocarina or xun but great at least you have a good laugh so far.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

It won't delay anything, and I was making light of the general vibe and the alleged disappearing threads that led to bluedad's Hawaiian vacation ;)

It is all good, I hope we all have a relaxed fun Sunday and it seems so since everybody is pretty loopy already!

neverenoughfunk wrote:
murnau wrote:if you don't like it keep away from this thread.
i understand your feelings about "keeping way from this thread"...
These threads are like a candy for a toddler... sweet brown nectar for a heroin addict... video of a nasty broken limb in an MMA bout... ogling a car crash while slowly driving past... attempting to take your eyes off this...

Real KVR Members cannot stay from this thread.
You need to limit that rez, bro.

Oh my god she's sexy

LimboLoves wrote:Oh my god she's sexy
You play soft or hard with plucked strings?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:It is all good, I hope we all have a relaxed fun Sunday and it seems so since everybody is pretty loopy already!

what what do you mean by "loopy"?

by definition:

loop·y
/ˈlo͞opē/
adjective
adjective: loopy; comparative adjective: loopier; superlative adjective: loopiest

1. informal
crazy or silly.

are you saying that IK Multimedia's customer base are informal, crazy or silly... or a combination?

that begs the question... how do you describe yourself?

to the moderator(s)... i think Peter's underhanded comment about "loopy" has the same intent as call someone a "master baiter"... therefore... if he has all these adjectives for other... what is wrong with pointing a few adjectives in his direction?

right? maybe? sometimes?

:tu:

you see...

life can be funny!!! :hihi:

just have to loosen up some!!!

marketing a product for years can be exhausting... some times it is pretty relaxing to sit back and have a laugh or two...

right? maybe? sometimes?

delete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by neverenoughfunk on Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor.”
― Charles Dickens

neverenoughfunk wrote:that begs the question...
No, it raises the question. “Begging the question” is a form of circular reasoning.

Or loopy reasoning, if you prefer.

farlukar wrote:
neverenoughfunk wrote:that begs the question...
No, it raises the question. “Begging the question” is a form of circular reasoning.

Or loopy reasoning, if you prefer.

"COOL"!!!!!

Return to “Instruments”